Science Forums

Cosmology Constant - The Biggest Mistake Of The Modern Science.

davdan

> ... which are moving away randomly in all directions ...

Clarify please?   As observed, on more than the mere average, galaxies are all moving away from each other, meaning space is expanding.  

No 

The space is constant.

Only the galaxies are moving!!!

> ... which are moving away randomly in all directions ...

Clarify please?   As observed, on more than the mere average, galaxies are all moving away from each other, meaning space is expanding.  

That's not what's observed! That's the assumption. You need to look up the difference between observation and assumption. What's observed is red-shift that's proportional to distance, which is exactly what you'd expect if the light was being stretched during the journey. To assume that it means that galaxies are moving away from each other faster than the speed of light and that nothing exploding for no reason and then drastically inflated for no reason and is accelerated by a mysterious dark force that makes up 90+% of the observable universe is insanity taken to a level so extreme that it should fill any cosmologist with embarrassment and shame.

It doesn't even match observations. There's no enough anti-mater or lithium and the microwave radiation isn't uniform. This is fairytale physics where all refuting evidence is made to fit the model until we have this absolute mess of a theory that is in no way needed to explain what's observed. The light gets stretch during the journey, simple.

We don't have an accurate picture of all of Einstein's teachings

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philadelphia_Experiment#General_synopsis

https://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/215175/time-dilation-linear-or-exponential-or-other

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohr%E2%80%93Einstein_debates

It's exponentially special relativity. Best way I can describe it to ya'll it seems is by drawing sloppy pics.

The Double Slit Experiment shows that when reflecting photons off the tracks of other photon beams the wave function of the original beam collapses after it goes through the double slit. Meaning that photons split and go way under the Planck length, and therefore way faster than light, and the Law of Exponentially Special Relativity comes into effect and the superluminal sub-Planckian particles that compose the photons you're sending to the tracks with other photons interact with them and the sub-Planck-scale gravity is so close that it effectively works faster than light to drag the original photon beam and prevent it from flying apart into a "wave". 

They try and trick you by giving you all the necessary information to come to this conclusion and then straight up lie to your face. There's no expansion, no big bang, no higher dimensions, just one universal Mandelbrot set, matter is infinite, and goes infinitely beneath the Planck scale. Atoms switch sides with each other, reverberating, by the same process that gives you the electromagnetic cloud of the early universe expanding into strings of galaxy clusters expanding into desolate evaporating hyper-massive black holes, these are what atoms actually are due to the law of Exponentially Special Relativity. As below, so above, and beyond. 

Read this & everything should make sense

Edited by Super Polymath

"Quantum Physics Debunks Materialism" -- ?  

I would get a headache trying to imagine what "nonmaterialistic physics" means, but since it obviously doesn't mean anything, I don't need to take an aspirin.

I would get a headache trying to imagine what "nonmaterialistic physics" means, but since it obviously doesn't mean anything, I don't need to take an aspirin.

I've written a lot here about this, reread that post, I added a lot of things that would help you fully understand how cantor's infinity & non-discrete, flat, geometrical spacetime/matter&energy play major roles in nonmaterialistic physics.

Also, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans-Planckian_problem

Edited by Super Polymath

> I've written a lot here about this,

Thanks for the warning.

> reread that post,

Once was enough.

I feel like you're games with me.

"It's exponentially special relativity. Best way I can describe it to ya'll it seems is by drawing sloppy pics.

The Double Slit Experiment shows that when reflecting photons off the tracks of other photon beams the wave function of the original beam collapses after it goes through the double slit. Meaning that photons split and go way under the Planck length, and therefore way faster than light, and the Law of Exponentially Special Relativity comes into effect and the superluminal sub-Planckian particles that compose the photons you're sending to the tracks with other photons interact with them and the sub-Planck-scale gravity is so close that it effectively works faster than light to drag the original photon beam and prevent it from flying apart into a "wave". 

They try and trick you by giving you all the necessary information to come to this conclusion and then straight up lie to your face. There's no expansion, no big bang, no higher dimensions, just one universal Mandelbrot set, matter is infinite, and goes infinitely beneath the Planck scale. Atoms switch sides with each other, reverberating, by the same process that gives you the electromagnetic cloud of the early universe expanding into strings of galaxy clusters expanding into desolate evaporating hyper-massive black holes, these are what atoms actually are due to the law of Exponentially Special Relativity. As below, so above, and beyond. 

Read this & everything should make sense"

Materialistic physics is the notion that the material universe is primary and consciousness emerges from it.

Non-materialistic physics is the idea that consciousness is fundamental and the material universe emerges from it.

The only thing we can be certain of is consciousness. Everything we think of as the material universe is based on our five senses that are simply a way for us to perceive beyond ourselves. If a tree falls in the forest it doesn't make a sound if there's nobody to hear it. Without consciousness the universe wouldn't sound, look, feel, taste or smell like anything. What does that leave? Nothing.

Quantum physics does debunk the materialist world view. The delayed choice quantum eraser proves that it isn't that act of measurement that collapses the wave function, it's conscious awareness of the measurement.

Materialistic physics is the notion that the material universe is primary and consciousness emerges from it.

Non-materialistic physics is the idea that consciousness is fundamental and the material universe emerges from it.

The only thing we can be certain of is consciousness. Everything we think of as the material universe is based on our five senses that are simply a way for us to perceive beyond ourselves. If a tree falls in the forest it doesn't make a sound if there's nobody to hear it. Without consciousness the universe wouldn't sound, look, feel, taste or smell like anything. What does that leave? Nothing.

Quantum physics does debunk the materialist world view. The delayed choice quantum eraser proves that it isn't that act of measurement that collapses the wave function, it's conscious awareness of the measurement.

Yes & no.

It's really not that simple. Non-materialistic physics can have various axioms, mine is that things like matter, energy, gravity, are euphemisms for cause & effect (dominoes), but when spacetime is not discrete, that you can always get smaller or bigger, than consciousness gets embedded into reality on every level. Sort of becoming superluminal in its operations. It's the transcension hypothesis. 

Edited by Super Polymath

> You deserve to have your teeth knocked down your throat.

EXC, AWOL is a pest -- but one must have patience with badly-behaved children.

Yes you are right in principle. I think I've had enough of A-Wal though. Too much the troll to be worth the trouble.  

Too much the troll to be worth the trouble.  

I like to twit them a bit, but it gets boring pretty fast.   The ones that REALLY annoy me are "sputniks" -- Putin trolls.   Used to see them over on THE GUARDIAN site.   It was the Guardianistas that finally drove me out of there, however.

Edited by mrg

I like to twit them a bit, but it gets boring pretty fast.   The ones that REALLY annoy me are "sputniks" -- Putin trolls.   Used to see them over on THE GUARDIAN site.   It was the Guardianistas that finally drove me out of there, however.

I've never come across this phenomenon, I must admit. 

But then I don't do discussion boards on newspapers: they seem to be chock full of neanderthals who can barely string two sentences together. A-Wal can do that all right. He's just, as Withnail says in the film, such a terrible c**t. Oh well.....

Edited by exchemist

I've never come across this phenomenon, I must admit.   But then I don't do discussion boards on newspapers: they seem to be

chock full of neanderthals who can barely string two sentences together.

Putin trolls are downright evil.  It's hard to say if they are actually working out of the center in St. Petersburg, or if they're just home-grown malcontents; a study of Russky trolling by the Swedes said they often get their cues from local extremist websites.   What goes around, comes around.   Up to no good either way, can't tell the difference.

The Guardianists are not exactly troglodytes.  In one of my parting shots I said:  "If it wasn't for the Guardianistas, I wouldn't know Hillary C lost because she was too Right-wing; that Barack O is a corporate-controlled Fascist; and that the younger generation is bright Red in color."

Putin trolls are downright evil.  It's hard to say if they are actually working out of the center in St. Petersburg, or if they're just home-grown malcontents; a study of Russky trolling by the Swedes said they often get their cues from local extremist websites.   What goes around, comes around.   Up to no good either way, can't tell the difference.

The Guardianists are not exactly troglodytes.  In one of my parting shots I said:  "If it wasn't for the Guardianistas, I wouldn't know Hillary C lost because she was too Right-wing; that Barack O is a corporate-controlled Fascist; and that the younger generation is bright Red in color."

Mind you, on the Grauniad it could just be Momentum or Seumas Milne apparatchiks, couldn't it? :)

Mind you, on the Grauniad it could just be Momentum or Seumas Milne apparatchiks, couldn't it? :)

Hmm, you exceeded my UK bandwidth on those two ... thanks to Wikipedia, I get the Corbyn (ack!) reference, but I think more in terms of George Monbiot on the GRAUNIAD.

Mind you, I don't always think Monbiot is wrong, but he is always off-putting.   Well, I suppose it beats Monckton and THE DAILY MAIL.   Took one look at the DM and headed for the hills.   There was some good stuff on THE GUARDIAN, but I finally realized I could get most of it off of Reuters instead.

Edited by mrg