Science Forums

An Understanding Of Kinesiology Versus Physical Health

Super Polymath

Supersanity is a balancing act between chemically unstable cerebral hemispheres that are at war with one another to achieve harmony & synchronicity (& to enhance longevity). To the sane mind, one who is supersane seems insane. To the insane, one who is supersane seems relatively normal. Both are incorrect. Lateral thinking is the transformation of sanity.

Genetics can be changed by the mind as well as by environmental factors. The two working together is what's known as both intelligence amplification & holistic gene modification. It's a step beyond epigenetics. Drugs are involved to upset the chemical balance until the body can transmutate said drug.

It's more limited than 3D printed tissues you'd find in nanotechnological cell replacement. Androids are a thing of the future, though. If you want to get Venus, you must become supersane. The moneyless oceanic round cities are here already.

Edited by Super Polymath

Supersanity is a balancing act between cerebral hemispheres to achieve harmony & synchronicity. To the sane mind, one who is super sane seems insane. To the insane, one who is supersane seems relatively. Both are incorrect. Lateral thinking is the transformation of sanity.

Do you have any evidence whatsoever to your support your claim?  Why shouldn't I, in the absence of evidence, conclude that you are a quack?

Edited by JMJones0424

This is survivalism in its highest form.

I disagree.  If I was facing you and only one of us would survive the encounter, then this would be survivalism in its highest form.  Instead, all I see is that you have utterly failed to provide any evidence at all to support your fantastical claims.  As this is a science forum, you should be shunned as a charlatan and a moron.

I disagree. If I was facing you and only one of us would survive the encounter, then this would be survivalism in its highest form. Instead, all I see is that you have utterly failed to provide any evidence at all to support your fantastical claims. As this is a science forum, you should be shunned as a charlatan and a moron.

Shunners vs out-of-the-box thinkers is the issue on this site right now, I suppose. I should be allowed to express ideas & people should reason to merely leave them as food for thought. Even though one is paid to do, rather than to think before the act. Edited by Super Polymath

Shunners vs out-of-the-box thinkers is the issue on this site right now, I suppose. I should be allowed to express ideas & people should reason to merely leave them as food for thought. Even though one is paid to do, rather than to think before the act.

You can express whatever idea you wish.  You have, in fact done so.  However, as this is a science forum, you should be able to support your claims.  You have repeatedly refused to do so.  I do not accept your word as fact, as no rational being should.  If you truly feel your words are worth the effort you use to type them, then you would support them with evidence.  You have failed to do so.  All I see from you is word salad.  Word salad isn't particularly useful.  I am not paid to write anything, and I would venture to guess that none of the moderators or admins (of which I am not a member) are paid for their work either.  As such, I find it exceedingly disgusting that you feel that you have some right to post utter nonsense without support and in direct conflict with the rules of this science site.  This is not a site for the propagation of idiotic, unsupported ideas.  This is supposed to be a science forum.  If, as I have done, you are asked to support your claims, you should be able to do so.  The fact that you can't or won't speaks volumes.

Please find some other avenue to express your addled thoughts.  I will not tire from requiring you to support your claims that you make here, and I hope that others will hold me to the same standard.

If you take this to mean that you are some out-of-the-box thinker and I'm locked in to the convention, then you are welcome to provide evidence to support your point of view.  If you, however, continue to provide word salad instead of evidence, then I must conclude that your contribution to this site is detrimental and I will fight to ensure that you and those that spout unsupported non-sense be expunged from this site.

Supersanity is a balancing act between chemically unstable cerebral hemispheres that are at war with one another to achieve harmony & synchronicity (& to enhance longevity). To the sane mind, one who is supersane seems insane. To the insane, one who is supersane seems relatively normal. Both are incorrect. Lateral thinking is the transformation of sanity.

Genetics can be changed by the mind as well as by environmental factors. The two working together is what's known as both intelligence amplification & holistic gene modification. It's a step beyond epigenetics. Drugs are involved to upset the chemical balance until the body can transmutate said drug.

Have you come up with any support for your word salad?  If not, why have you not retracted your moronic claims? Please expound upon how shunners vs out-of-the-box thinkers is the issue on this site.  My issue with your claim is that it is bullshit and you can't provide anything to support your claim.  If your assertion is that bullshit is out-of-the-box thinking, and you continue to refuse to support your moronic claims, then I must conclude that your word salad is exactly what it appears to be.  You can take your supersanity and place it directly where it deserves to be.

Edited by JMJones0424