Science Forums

We Never Came From Monkeys

TheMookis

• 3 weeks later...
Irish edited this post.

In order to post in these forums, you need a topic for discussion.

If you want to advertise your site, please go someplace else.

Who said we did? People who study things like this say that man, apes and monkeys had common ancestors, but they do not say man came from minkeys.

Right we r not Monkeys or apes we r humans and if Monkeys were our ancestores then they may have a brain to think the right from the wrong like we do

Monkeys are not our ancestors. We share a common ancestor somewhere down the line and monkeys went one way and we went another. It's been a long time since I took geology, but as I recall, our line (and all animals with backbones) can be traced back some 500 million years to the Carbrian period.

I have two dogs, and whether or not they can tell right from wrong I do not know. They do know, however, what my wife and I consider good behaviour.

This thread is being closed. No further posting will be allowed. The original post was edited/removed because it contained Spam. The original poster has been banned.

Thank you to the late participants. However, if you'd like to continue this discussion, please feel free to open a new thread on this topic.