Science Forums

Aphorism Programming, Bots And The Like .........

Dexterity in the use of words can be used to encode logical relations that can be expressed programmatically.

Here is how -

I have used some simple aphorisms, that I myself have devised to act as an illustration.

1. Be on top, and stay on top - This is a perpetual law and is true for all days 24x7.

Here is pseudo code for the same.

class myClass()

{

string stayOnTop(string str)

{

return str;

}

string beOnTop(string status)

{

string xabc;

xabc = stayOnTop(status)           

return xabc;

}

}

myClass obj = new myClass();

int time=0;

string status = textbox1.Text;

string valstat = obj.beOnTop(status);

while (time < 24)

{

if (valstat.ToString().ToUpper().Trim() != 'TOP')

{    

valstat =  'TOP';       

}

obj.beOnTop(valstat);

time ++;

}

2. Do what you enjoy and enjoy what you do - If you want to be a software developer follow your passion, and extend that to each sub-task like coding stored procedures.

3. Be your own boss - This will cause STACK OVERFLOW ERROR !!!

This could have several applications -

1. Using innocuous letters to deliver encoded information, even availing of regular e-mails (using words and phrases => computer logic). You could have 9 regular mails accompanying 1 secret one, written in regular English, scheduled so as to identify that it contains some secret information. There is no need  for encryption, only proper scheduling. The receiver will know through prior agreement which mail contains the secret message, and nobody else will even suspect that it contains something secret. This will obviate the need for public and private keys, and even if the message is intercepted, the hacker will not know which is the secret message.
  2. Using bots to generate the next innovations in language (fuzzy logic => words and phrases)

Do you agree ?  

Edited by petrushkagoogol

How is "Be on top, and stay on top" a law?

int time = 0;
string valstat;

while (time < 24) {
    if (textbox1.Text.ToString().ToUpper().Trim() != "TOP") {    
          valstat =  "TOP";       
    }
       //You had a line here that was equivalent to "valstat;". Why? Just why?
       time++;
}

Our code equals the same things. I assume you had functions to add in more code (//insert checks here) yet you did not say that, so I truly don't know. Generally I could figure out what's up via your concept, yet I don't understand that either.

Here's your post:
1) Be on top (and a weird program that would generally have fill in the blank comments/more data)
2) Do what you enjoy (great statement yet how is it relevant?)
3) You say being your own boss (life) causes a stack overflow error. I assume that is supposed to a metaphor yet for what? I thought you just said a statement that supports being your own boss (do what you enjoy) yet now you say it's bad?
4) Finally, you describe a new encryption method of sorts.

You have to identify code words for your idea to work, which can be quite limiting. Furthermore, someone could spoof you quite easily. Disconnect your network/send a set of fake emails on time. PGP (or something alike) would still be needed.

"The receiver will know through prior agreement which mail contains the secret message, and nobody else will even suspect that it contains something secret."
So I'm supposed to not only meet with someone every time I want to send an email,  I also have to send 10 random emails at specific times, when I'm already being tracked in the scenario, and just assume a human thinks that's normal after repeated instances of this? Current methods require one previous meetup, sending one email, not ten, and tells people something may be up, but they can't know for sure. With yours, it seems more shady than current methods (in my opinion). You could set a constant time for emails to be set but that makes you easier to spoof. 

Finally, if a bot generates this, why couldn't a bot break it?

I saw another program of you where you described the behavior of a bull. The program was also pseudo code yet was a bit more complete. I didn't understand the purpose, why you thought your statement was better than what you could find online in data trends, and why you didn't use RNG. Would you mind explaining a bit more so I can see your thought process, hopefully resulting in a better connection of knowledge between us, which we may each use to enhance our lives? :)

--@Kayaba

How is "Be on top, and stay on top" a law?

int time = 0;
string valstat;

while (time < 24) {
    if (textbox1.Text.ToString().ToUpper().Trim() != "TOP") {    
          valstat =  "TOP";       
    }
       //You had a line here that was equivalent to "valstat;". Why? Just why?
       time++;
}

Our code equals the same things. I assume you had functions to add in more code (//insert checks here) yet you did not say that, so I truly don't know. Generally I could figure out what's up via your concept, yet I don't understand that either.

Here's your post:
1) Be on top (and a weird program that would generally have fill in the blank comments/more data)
2) Do what you enjoy (great statement yet how is it relevant?)
3) You say being your own boss (life) causes a stack overflow error. I assume that is supposed to a metaphor yet for what? I thought you just said a statement that supports being your own boss (do what you enjoy) yet now you say it's bad?
4) Finally, you describe a new encryption method of sorts.

You have to identify code words for your idea to work, which can be quite limiting. Furthermore, someone could spoof you quite easily. Disconnect your network/send a set of fake emails on time. PGP (or something alike) would still be needed.

"The receiver will know through prior agreement which mail contains the secret message, and nobody else will even suspect that it contains something secret."
So I'm supposed to not only meet with someone every time I want to send an email,  I also have to send 10 random emails at specific times, when I'm already being tracked in the scenario, and just assume a human thinks that's normal after repeated instances of this? Current methods require one previous meetup, sending one email, not ten, and tells people something may be up, but they can't know for sure. With yours, it seems more shady than current methods (in my opinion). You could set a constant time for emails to be set but that makes you easier to spoof. 

Finally, if a bot generates this, why couldn't a bot break it?

I saw another program of you where you described the behavior of a bull. The program was also pseudo code yet was a bit more complete. I didn't understand the purpose, why you thought your statement was better than what you could find online in data trends, and why you didn't use RNG. Would you mind explaining a bit more so I can see your thought process, hopefully resulting in a better connection of knowledge between us, which we may each use to enhance our lives? :)

--@Kayaba

The essence is very simple....

Using OOPS concept -

conjunctions => relational operators eg) and, but
nouns => objects
verbs => actionable constructs like do loops etc.
phrases => functions / procedures
sentences => symmetries and composite logic

Using the WYSIWYG analogy, WYRIWYG (i.e. What you read is what you get).  :sherlock: 

• 5 weeks later...

Dexterity in the use of words can be used to encode logical relations that can be expressed programmatically.

Here is how -

I have used some simple aphorisms, that I myself have devised to act as an illustration.

1. Be on top, and stay on top - This is a perpetual law and is true for all days 24x7.

Here is pseudo code for the same.

class myClass()

{

string stayOnTop(string str)

{

return str;

}

string beOnTop(string status)

{

string xabc;

xabc = stayOnTop(status)

return xabc;

}

}

myClass obj = new myClass();

int time=0;

string status = textbox1.Text;

string valstat = obj.beOnTop(status);

while (time < 24)

{

if (valstat.ToString().ToUpper().Trim() != 'TOP')

{

valstat = 'TOP';

}

obj.beOnTop(valstat);

time ++;

}

2. Do what you enjoy and enjoy what you do - If you want to be a software developer follow your passion, and extend that to each sub-task like coding stored procedures.

3. Be your own boss - This will cause STACK OVERFLOW ERROR !!!

This could have several applications -

• Using innocuous letters to deliver encoded information, even availing of regular e-mails (using words and phrases => computer logic). You could have 9 regular mails accompanying 1 secret one, written in regular English, scheduled so as to identify that it contains some secret information. There is no need for encryption, only proper scheduling. The receiver will know through prior agreement which mail contains the secret message, and nobody else will even suspect that it contains something secret. This will obviate the need for public and private keys, and even if the message is intercepted, the hacker will not know which is the secret message.
  • Using bots to generate the next innovations in language (fuzzy logic => words and phrases)

Do you agree ?

The essence is very simple....

Using OOPS concept -

conjunctions => relational operators eg) and, but

nouns => objects

verbs => actionable constructs like do loops etc.

phrases => functions / procedures

sentences => symmetries and composite logic

Using the WYSIWYG analogy, WYRIWYG (i.e. What you read is what you get). :sherlock:

I don't get to learn this stuff still next semester