Science Forums

Can A Single Can Of Coca-Cola Cause A World Revolution?

Mariel33

World revolution: no nations, no jobs, no television?, no skyscrapers, no businesses, no militaries, no housing markets, no or very little transport, no or very little infrastructure, no political parties, no status whatsoever..

Can all of this be caused by just a single can of Coke, or perhaps a single bag of potatoes or sausages?

Obviously this would be astounding if true, but is it actually possible?

And it would be wrong for me to not ask if Alicia Silverstone should be why the US is ended.

It would be wrong to be Alicia Silverstone and ask why the end is us.

Did I just post that, or did she?  You never know what the pudding is until you proof it.  Think about it - I didn't.

I'm actually going to take the question seriously.

World revolution: no nations, no jobs, no television?, no skyscrapers, no businesses, no militaries, no housing markets, no or very little transport, no or very little infrastructure, no political parties, no status whatsoever..

Can all of this be caused by just a single can of Coke, or perhaps a single bag of potatoes or sausages?

Obviously this would be astounding if true, but is it actually possible?

Yes, if someone who would have prevented a revolution were to stumble on a coke can into a road and get run over.

Can the United States be ended because of Alicia Silverstone?

Yes, if someone who would have saved the US gets distracted by a picture of Alicia Silverstone and stumbles into a road and gets run over.

Anything you can think of can be the indirect cause of anything else that you can think of.

I do not even know who she is, so I doubt it she can.

She played Batgirl in one of the old films and I think it was her in American Beauty.

Edited by A-wal

Or if not Alicia Silverstone, you don't suppose that no nation or territory should never be ended because of nobody.

(I just wanted to be included in the gibberish.)

If Alicia Silverstone shouldn't be why nations end, I don't see why anybody else should be.

Edited by Mariel33