Science Forums

Can Any Democrat Or Republican Use Thoughts From 1,000 Years Ago To Recreate The Big Bang?

Mariel33

Can any life form recreate the Big Bang? At this point in time, I think it's possible that the universe is a stage of progression that isn't meant to be final.

If one sees the universe as not absence, but then because of absence, Isn't that an error of some sort? Moreover, I find it interesting to wonder if reality's resolution is based on any homo sapien becoming God, including any current Democrat or Republican.

Can any life form recreate the Big Bang? At this point in time, I think it's possible that the universe is a stage of progression that isn't meant to be final.

If one sees the universe as not absence, but then because of absence, Isn't that an error of some sort? Moreover, I find it interesting to wonder if reality's resolution is based on any homo sapien becoming God, including any current Democrat or Republican.

I recommend you consider armadillo pecadillos.  They are the true face of God, and are tax-deductible if you are a Libertarian.  Remember - taxes are the absence of money, and are not really money, so avoid tax deductions like the plague.  Such absences are indeed errors, and tend to prove the original Big Bang.