Science Forums

A Correction

inverse

I do not remember it well due to the crowded traffic.But currently 

1) Although I am muslim and have a good knowledge relevant to my own this religion

I could not find sufficient evident that may allow anyone that he/she deserve to kill other one!

also,most of comments (hadid/and verse of the Quran shown that anyone cannot do this! also should be avoided!

also,this is probably the biggest sin!

so,I conclude that especially ones who had not murdered anyone,has never deserve to kill someone.

2) Englishes : these days this is known as modern . unfortunately some comments and situations tries to show that somethings would be changed. And sadly we are fearing from war to happen.

There exsist some important details 

A) everyone can do faults

b ) I don't believe that we deserve killing anyone. this is surely advanced subject amongst all of existing ones. so, I wish that it would be possible to absorbe the hateness withour war. 

I  wish anyone not to be died. really,in the rest of my life ,I have lived many many difficult problems. so,I effectively know what it wholly means. and because of this,I also wish anyone  to live so difficult circumstance / strokes / diseases.

all in all , I wish not to cause any harm across anyone and religion ,gender , nationality cannot change my this wish.

I hope english society be relief and even if some economic changes be happen,I wish it to be occured in its natural way (studying hard or less) without ending of anyone's life.

I am humanist ,love everyone and really although just now I am unable to take the response to my works (sometimes are being stolen, or somethings prevent it) I am not regretful with this preference. I  have never been unhappy with making someone happy. and hopefully will never violate one of my principle which says "you can never say that you are better or worse than anyone"

Kind Regards

Edited by inverse