Science Forums

Just Joined

Cascabel

Hi everyone.

Looking forward to some educated discussion.

I'm English currently living in France, Maths/Physics graduate, worked as a financial executive when I had to work. Lived and worked in NYC back in the day.

Interested in cricket, rugby union and F1.

Self-published author.

Enjoy cooking, gardening, video games.

Favourite author: Patrick O'Brian

Favourite band: Queen

Would really like to know what dark energy is....................

Edited by Cascabel

Welcome to our forums, Cascabel. I look forward to hearing more from you.

I'm English currently living in France, Maths/Physics graduate, worked as a financial executive when I had to work. Lived and worked in NYC back in the day.

I’m a Math major who took as much Physics as my small, predominantly Fine Arts West Virginia college could manage, then wound up making healthcare software for the next 30 years in the suburbs of Washington DC.

Interested in cricket, rugby union and F1.

Like most US-ians, I can’t seem to remember the rules long enough to comprehend cricket or rubgy, but being of the people of the car the way medieval Mongols were people of the horse, love F1 and just about every other motorsport. My single favorite one is the Pikes Peak hill climb. :)

Self-published author.

:thumbs_up Please feel free to plug your work – it’s not considered spam if there’s a discussion about it.

Would really like to know what dark energy is....................

We all would, even the professional physicists. A good start for a new thread.

Thanks for the welcome.

I could explain the rules of cicket and rugby but it would use up all the available bandwidth and freeze the site! Actually the short versions of cricket, 20 or 50 overs a side are very popular, especially in the Indian sub-continent.

We have the current - and 3-time -  world champion, Lewis Hamilton, who's on pole in Bahrain.

My books are thrillers, 'The Business of Terror' and 'Blood Feud' by John Brandon. Only 99 cents, or pence, or centimes, and extremely exciting! :yes:  (But then I would say that, wouldn't I?) They're available on Amazon Kindle.

Good idea about starting a new thread, I'll look at that.

Edited by Cascabel