Science Forums

Dedicated Forum For Research Of Full Dive Tech

HarrisR

Hey guys, I've been a lurker on these forums for a really long time now. Recently I made a post on the reddit page /r/swordartonline about researching full dive. There was high interest in the research of a nervegear device. You can find the post here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/swordartonline/comments/3cvjx2/discussion_dedicated_research_forum_for_nervegear/

Anyways, I've made a dedicated forum for the research of full dive technology and I would love if you guys were a part of it.

http://nerve.boards.net/

Thanks,

Harris

Edited by HarrisR

Hi Harris! I've been to your forum.. In fact I registered there under the same name as here. I can see your forum's work is quite promising. Having computer engineer, a biomed eng., and other people seems to complete the work. It's like a complete party.. Anyways.. I'll just say this with too many teams being formed.. I think there would come a time when people would think of having a "Grand Unity". Well having to set aside the names of each group and creating a one fitting name for the united group in order to bring the nvgr to realization.. Or it may not turn into something I expect.. maybe groups would just continue to work with individuality from the other. Well I'm just being careful not to say a closed sentence.

Good day! :)

Hi Harris! I've been to your forum.. In fact I registered there under the same name as here. I can see your forum's work is quite promising. Having computer engineer, a biomed eng., and other people seems to complete the work. It's like a complete party.. Anyways.. I'll just say this with too many teams being formed.. I think there would come a time when people would think of having a "Grand Unity". Well having to set aside the names of each group and creating a one fitting name for the united group in order to bring the nvgr to realization.. Or it may not turn into something I expect.. maybe groups would just continue to work with individuality from the other. Well I'm just being careful not to say a closed sentence.

Good day! :)

We are trying to become that grand unity platform. We want everyone to have the ability to access and share quality academic level research on brain computer interfaces like the nervegear.

is anyone here interested in non-invasive optical system? sorry to be vague, but i'd rather not share details on a public forum.

i believe there was a discussion on this ages ago on hypography that may have been along the same lines. I am interested in what you have to say however. Do PM me.

Edited by Iotus

is anyone here interested in non-invasive optical system? sorry to be vague, but i'd rather not share details on a public forum.

I don't know why that is relative to my forum but I also don't understand why you wouldn't want to share it publicly.

Could you please PM what you are talking about?