Science Forums

@Lonely Like I said I need time to think about it....The thing is is that I'm not the type of person that works in a group.. That would seem bad but so far it works out better than people who would work in a group... Sure if your in a group of people there is more knowledge and everyone will have a idea of what to do, but there will be problems between each other and possibly that guy that is almost always there that does nothing and takes all or the same amount of credit and/or money as the others who work hard... So let me think about it for a few days or weeks and I will get back with you... 

@Lonely and @17robots I still think we may exchange ideas with one another...

Yeah I understand. I am not saying that we are going to have this big corporate office that everyone has to move to and all work in the offices and cubicles and stuff. You can do this easily at home. And as for the credit thing, I will try to make sure that people all grt to have work and that one is not working harder thn another and not getting credit for it. I will make sure that those hard working people get rewarded with bonuses and other things, you know.

Humm well guys if i waited so long for VR i can wait little more too but just one thing is that time is our enemy in this if we dont develope it there may be others who do:) as its not easiest work to do faster we start the more time we have to think:) so yeah i stick here in this chat once team will be made we can start discuss of it and slowly start to work:)

Humm well guys if i waited so long for VR i can wait little more too but just one thing is that time is our enemy in this if we dont develope it there may be others who do:) as its not easiest work to do faster we start the more time we have to think:) so yeah i stick here in this chat once team will be made we can start discuss of it and slowly start to work:)

yeah do you know anybody that would be interested in joining our group @Loney? It would make this go a lot faster.

I have had several ideas in the past but they have been done by other people before i could even start... Such as a robot that will plant and dig holes for your garden, and just a few weeks ago FOVE came out on kickstarter and that was a idea I had that you could track the human eye instead of having to move your whole head like the Oculus Rift. I wouldn't work at all times though... I would most frequently work for a little stop watch a video or play a game go back to working and the whole thing keeps going around on loop... I do agree though.. Time is the enemy and before long there will be several competitors...

I think first of all would need to figure out human brain bcoz to make full dive somehow we need to cheat human brain and let think that waves which VR would send like example usual sence of getting hit or met someone could save as data into brain. And way to disable body in safe way...

Hmm yup but...turning game data (code) into brain wave may be little tricky :D but not impossible tho^^

Especially since you'll need to turn values or the graphics into values that the brain will understand... This technology wont just be good for gaming, if we could figure this out, we basically can make the blind, see.