Jump to content
Science Forums

Geophysical Structures


Recommended Posts

Hi, yesterday I was at the beach and took a picture of a couple of interesting photos geological formations. I wonder if you'd ever seen, if so, I would like to know what's going on.

1) What kind of formations? What is the type of rock? How is this kind of arrangement is called lamellae in this rock?


2)How to call these hardcover coast sloping at an inclination to the sea? What materials are composed?



3)What can these tubes and pipes? How to find themselves in the rock? How do they look
firmer and protrude from the rock?


Please, help me...

Edited by Nicco35
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...