Science Forums

Hi People: Why Do Atoms Molecules Etc Move Randomly, & Do They Move Nonrandomly In Some Instances (& In Which Ones)?...

LuisMarco

hey I'm new but have visited before as an outsider, reading what 2 posters wrote about the URANTIA epochal divine revelation, which is indeed a blessed gift given us humanity by celestial beings etc...

so that's my query above:

why do atoms molecules etc move randomly, & do they move nonrandomly in some instances (& in which ones)???...

i didn't even find the answer to this, today, in a Physics textbook in English!!!. why? (perhaps i didn't research it good enough).

thank you very deeply, sincerely,

.LM., 30, Mexico City

Thermal energy.

In a gas that energy, expressed as movement, tends to lead to expansion of the gas. Movement of individual molecules continues until they collide with another molecule when they rebound and head off in new directions until the next collision.

A similar situation occurs in a liquid, without the tendency to expand.

In a solid the movement is constrained by chemical bonds with adjacent atoms.

Non-random motion would be, for example, gravitational collapse of a gas cloud.

That is a greatly simplified overview. Please ask for more details if you wish.

Sanctus is right... it's NOT random.

...and random the word: Is in-effect mute (I am typing on a computer right now that is not Random, - but is in effect dependent on access times)

I personally can build a universe: Inside my computer.

...but as said god of this device...what would interest ME?

--Building in perterberances: ie. God in itself would apply variables in its domain that creates the UNKNOWN.

The unknown is enjoyment.

God knows that the unknown is enjoyment...but starts to get addicted to particular "pinnacles" (much like achievement)

in achievement you find thank, in the meantime if god has friends, it places bets.

for pinnacles: YOU find THANK - be it right or wrong , you find thank that time is progressing.

in other words time needs an observer...otherwise it isn't time: it is nothing.

a smart god would make sure that its observed is a reflection of itself.

I presume the the level of abstraction necessary in order to apply continuation is dependent on?

ie. God and the observed are in a continual state of procuring momentum: mostly as slowy as possible because they both know they are addicted to each other....and have found grace in dying via an orgasm.

we end up creating god. and in that statement is god creating the perterberance of not knowing of its existence.

once, as it's observed become "it" (or in effect each creates the other): Then you start to pray!!!

ie. as time is dependent on 'ability' ,then god is also placing bets on the winner in smaller time frames.

...a time frame is Newtonian - but the ability to see each and every individual at ONCE depends on both existors.

therefore a new addiction (a parallel addiction) is started ... a material based one - who has the largest memory/fastest access time - better orgasm(s) with survival...

and as you maybe able to see (if you have done enough meditation that is) ... that the algorithm has started again.

The algorithm: is the sickness...an unbreakable continuation of time, god in itself cannot get out of.

The interest is that the algorithm can be stopped at any moment - both cease to exist ,,, or do they? - what substrate does each play on? - if existence continues, even the observed are still their even the pinnacle is still their than I am back too being an observed myself. Maybe I was never god, just an entity addicted too control without friends.

and the winner of the substrate is... THE INTERNET!!!!

I don't believe in random systems, they are like or even akin to unicorns; Many think they exist but this is without reason. Just as you must have a reason, even on quantum scales. The inability to extract information is different to saying ''it does exist,'' to ''we cannot measure it in its entirity,'' is not evidence that quantum mechanics is naturally random.

Let's admit it! I would not be here if not for some causal pre-existence.

I don't believe in random systems, they are like or even akin to unicorns; Many think they exist but this is without reason. Just as you must have a reason, even on quantum scales. The inability to extract information is different to saying ''it does exist,'' to ''we cannot measure it in its entirity,'' is not evidence that quantum mechanics is naturally random.

You're right - Bell's Theorem, confirmed experimentally, is what shows that QM is random (or, rather, that "No physical theory of local hidden variables can ever reproduce all of the predictions of quantum mechanics.")

The biggest crux of the idea of randomness comes from the uncertainty principle.

Not only have scientists recently shown it's actually quite predictable, the location and trajectory, but it's all about how much information WE can extract from the system.

That's a big ''WE'' because it becomes a subjective argument. It's about OUR limitations, NOT realities.

Thanks, Lucious, it animates me to share this with all of you here, from the URANTIA fifth epochal revelation (the fourth one being JESUS himself):

195:6.14 The fact of the absolute mechanism of Paradise at the center of the universe of universes,
in the presence of the unqualified volition of the Second Source and Center,* makes forever certain that
determiners are not the exclusive law of the cosmos. Materialism is there, but it is not exclusive;
mechanism is there, but it is not unqualified; determinism is there, but it is not alone.

195:6.15 The finite universe of matter would eventually become uniform and deterministic but for the
combined presence of mind and spirit. The influence of the cosmic mind constantly injects spontaneity into
even the material worlds.

*me here: the Second Source and Center of the TRINITY (GOD).

Also you lucious exclaimed the pre-existent CAUSE: I share with all of you now that GOD is thus:

36:6.2 Things material may enjoy an independent existence, but life springs only from life. Mind can
be derived only from pre-existent mind. Spirit takes origin only from spirit ancestors. The creature may
produce the forms of life, but only a creator personality or a creative force can supply the activating living
spark.

0:2.2 Cosmic consciousness implies the recognition of a First Cause, the one and only uncaused reality.
God, the Universal Father, functions on three Deity-personality levels of subinfinite value and relative
divinity expression:

(...)

0:3.23 The concept of the I AM is a philosophic concession which we make to the time-bound,
space-fettered, finite mind of man, to the impossibility of creature comprehension of eternity existences —
nonbeginning, nonending realities and relationships. To the time-space creature, all things must have a
beginning save only the ONE UNCAUSED — the primeval cause of causes. Therefore do we conceptualize
this philosophic value-level as the I AM, at the same time instructing all creatures that the Eternal Son and
the Infinite Spirit are coeternal with the I AM; in other words, that there never was a time when the I AM
was not the Father of the Son and, with him, of the Spirit.

LuisMarco, why is it that you choose to question some things and yet state as fact some other things without questioning?  As discussed in Chapter 14, verse 57 of my Divine Revelation to mankind, inspired by the ancient writings of the Holy Beings of Rathmardu, you are here simply because your father failed to pull out.