Science Forums

Understanding Relativity And Quantum Mechanics From The Words Of God

smleung

If believing God is the creator of universe and its existence is for the glory of God, the physics laws should carry the characteristics of God. I've listed out the characteristics from the words of God himself. It shows the Lie Group features. Physics system that exhibits the symmetry transformation are best described by Lie Groups. Furthermore, Relativity and Quantum Mechanics can be understood. God defines the universe as the complex Minkowski space and Relativity and Quantum Mechanics are the results of it.

Interested readers can visit my site :

godwordstophysics.simplesite.com/ 

Edited by smleung

Hello,

The link you provided gives me an error message.

Your logic fails because God is not constrainted to the use of Lie Groups for the 'best' way to describe physical systems.  Discrete symmetries, which are not Lie Groups, also can be the 'best' way to define physical systems under the conditions which they apply.   See Wiki under symmetry for many examples of discrete symmetries. 

==

Edit:  Also, it is not logical to state that the laws of physics should carry the characteristics of God because by definition God is perfect, complete, lacking nothing, etc....but by definiton laws of nature (physics) are constraints, and God is never constrained, God is never lacking in any charateristic.   God is outside laws of nature.

Edited by Rade