Science Forums

Dark Mind promoted

Tormod

Dark Mind has been promoted to full moderator after several months of stellar work as a Junior Moderator.

Hypography depends on all the volunteers who help out "behind the scenes" as well as being active participants across the board. Dark Mind, you are a great asset for Hypography - thank you. Congratulations! And many, many thanks for your contribution.

___Nice job DarkMind! Brotherly conduct extrordinaire. Quite the paradox to have a dark mind shedding light. :D
Thanks Turtle, and yeah, I've noticed my user-name being something of a paradox on several occasions. Oh well, I'm sure there are plenty of Dark things conceiving themselves "behind the scenes" in my Mind, they just haven't come to light yet :hyper:.

PS Darkmind I have noted your corection concerning palindromes two apart. I stand corrected.
Who would've thought I would be one to correct you on issues concerning mathematics :eek:. Hm, first time for everything, I guess :D.

The best part about being a Moderator is that my User-name is green :eek:. My favorite color....

But seriously, thanks Tormod, C1ay, bumab, orbsycli, and Turtle. I'll try and keep popping in over the Summer, but there are plans....

6/11/05 - Go to Brown's Field and fly hobby plane

6/14/05 - Sister's Birthday, go somewhere and celebrate (Also Flag Day)

6/16/05 - Friend, Steven's Birthday. High possibility of going to Six Flags Magic Mountain Theme Park :hyper:.

6/25/05 - Take the California High School Proficiency Exam

Wait for results....

PASSED :D....

Enroll in Grossmont College.

You get the picture. :D

Who would've thought I would be one to correct you on issues concerning mathematics :eek:. Hm, first time for everything, I guess :D.

More often than not, it is young people who correct me or point out some avenue I overlooked. :hyper: I am slow, but I do poor work. :D

Well, I believe I'm up for it :hyper:. Just finished taking today's finals in school, one more day of testing... One more, long day of testing. But then I'm FREE :rant:. Well, kinda. Then I'm off to college, I'm going to be a Freshman when the rest of my class will be Seniors :eek:. Not too shabby, eh?