Science Forums

What Is Knowledge?

pljames

Man is knowledge, because without mankind there is no knowledge. Who's to ask the question of what is, Man is and does. Philosophy is knowledge through man. The nature of philosophy or knowledge is mankind as a society.I cannot go beyond this answer other to say Knowledge is God. I do not know why I am here and even if I have a purpose in life. I always have and always will search for those things that are truth to me. I would call them intution.

There has to be something to intuition other than faith. Thoughts please. Paul

Edited by pljames

Man is knowledge, because without mankind there is no knowledge.

Birds know how to migrate. Squirrels know where they stored food. Chimpanzees know where they stand in their troop heirarchy. There is quite a lot of knowledge independent of man.

Man is knowledge, because without mankind there is no knowledge. Who's to ask the question of what is, Man is and does. Philosophy is knowledge through man. The nature of philosophy or knowledge is mankind as a society.I cannot go beyond this answer other to say Knowledge is God. I do not know why I am here and even if I have a purpose in life. I always have and always will search for those things that are truth to me. I would call them intution.

There has to be something to intuition other than faith. Thoughts please. Paul

I see almost nothing I can agree with.

Eclogite,

Good point. But what came first the chicken or the egg. Summarizing lets say the Earth came first with it's nature then the animals with their nature then man with his nature. Each having it's own nature. Then where does nature come from that all these things have their own nature? Evolution, God what? Paul

Birds know how to migrate. Squirrels know where they stored food. Chimpanzees know where they stand in their troop heirarchy. There is quite a lot of knowledge independent of man.

I see almost nothing I can agree with.