Science Forums

Extended Periodic Table/noble Gases/electron Multiverse

sunshaker

I believe our universe is expanding in lower dimensional space, but did not know what this space was,

I have tried to show this expansion by extending the periodic table, and realise all is expanding in the twelve noble gas,

I now realise(think) that our universe is an electron expanding to the next shell.

Matter are but different states of motion of one substance, which i called Emerium.

Newest update showing expansion

Edited by sunshaker

• 1 month later...
Guest MacPhee

WORKING LINK TO PERIODIC TABLE, FROM ABOVE

PERIOD TABLE ELEMENT

extended/expanded noble gases graph to show expansion of emerium in emerium/noble12/element 172

[

How far can the Periodic Table be expanded - is it limited to, say, 200 elements?

• 2 weeks later...

How far can the Periodic Table be expanded - is it limited to, say, 200 elements?

It can be extended to infinity, but only to 172 elements per shell, each time there is an expansion to the next shell the process begins again at hydrogen and expands to emerium/172 before entering next shell, As shown in table at element 172/173.

but each time this happens it contains all that as gone before. As shown with chart "emerium expands within emerium".

We also have to realise everything is relative to where we are within this expansion. as each expansion to the next shell is the beginning of a new universe, a continuous process.

What is above is also below,

If we had powerfull enough microscopes and telescopes, we would see ourselfs looking at ourselfs.

Once you are able to understand that our universe is an electron, it will take you to the next level of understanding, who and what we are,

Not for those who cannot see past "the big bang", some minds are ready but many are not yet able.

Sunshaker...excellent table ! I have a few comments.

1. For your expanded Noble Gas Elements it might be better if you use the atomic number (Z) to identify all those past Rn (Z=86). Z=118, Ununoctium, is not yet a recognized name.

2. What you call Group 1 in your table of information is known as the Alkali Elements (Li to Fr to your unnamed elements added to this recognized group). Also, your Group 2 is known as the Alkaline Elements (Be to Ra and to added elements).

3. You appear to be missing a well known group, the Halogen Elements. They begin with F and end with At and you would be able to expand that group to unnamed elements. Here are the electron shells for Halogen group.

F 2 7

Cl 2 8 7

Br 2 8 18 7

I 2 8 18 18 7

At 2 8 18 32 18 7

Not sure you would agree with what I will have to say next, but we see that the Noble series begins with He (2 protons, 2 electrons), Alkali series with Li (3 protons, 3 electrons), and Alkaline series with Be (4 protons, 4 electrons). So, where is the series that begins with 1 proton, 1 electron, Hydrogen ? Such a series does not exist in the current periodic table.

However, a place holder for Hydrogen that would extend perfect electron (and proton) symmetry is to have it begin the Halogen series, and not F. The three series that begin with Z = 2,3,4 all have a delta = 8 electron difference between the first and second elements. Likewise, if Halogen series begins with Hydrogen, not only is a proper place for hydrogen with Z = 1 found in a realist periodic table of elements (I mean, element is defined by proton not electron), plus this placement maintains symmetry of delta Z = 8 that exists for the first two elements of the three series that begin with Z = 2,3,4. If our goal is a periodic table with PERFECT symmetry, then the Halogen Series MUST begin with H and not F ! Any comments (pro - con) appreciated.

4. Rather than say the universe is expanding as an electron (e-) up to and within the element Z = 172, why not say that the universe is expanding in relation to the combined superposition of proton (p+) and (e-) charge. In other words, the universe allows for expansion of protons from Z = 1 to Z = 172, in addition to associated neutrons, which then allows for formation of isotopes of elements. In this view, the electron (e-) is just the opposite electric charge (EM force) of the strong force of the proton (p+), with both observers and along for the ride of the true expansion of the universe resulting from ever expanding numbers of isotopes, both matter and antimatter. Just asking.

Edited by Rade

Sunshaker...excellent table ! I have a few comments.

1. For your expanded Noble Gas Elements it might be better if you use the atomic number (Z) to identify all those past Rn (Z=86). Z=118, Ununoctium, is not yet a recognized name.

2. What you call Group 1 in your table of information is known as the Alkali Elements (Li to Fr to your unnamed elements added to this recognized group). Also, your Group 2 is known as the Alkaline Elements (Be to Ra and to added elements).

3. You appear to be missing a well known group, the Halogen Elements. They begin with F and end with At and you would be able to expand that group to unnamed elements. Here are the electron shells for Halogen group.

F 2 7

Cl 2 8 7

Br 2 8 18 7

I 2 8 18 18 7

At 2 8 18 32 18 7

Not sure you would agree with what I will have to say next, but we see that the Noble series begins with He (2 protons, 2 electrons), Alkali series with Li (3 protons, 3 electrons), and Alkaline series with Be (4 protons, 4 electrons). So, where is the series that begins with 1 proton, 1 electron, Hydrogen ? Such a series does not exist in the current periodic table.

However, a place holder for Hydrogen that would extend perfect electron (and proton) symmetry is to have it begin the Halogen series, and not F. The three series that begin with Z = 2,3,4 all have a delta = 8 electron difference between the first and second elements. Likewise, if Halogen series begins with Hydrogen, not only is a proper place for hydrogen with Z = 1 found in a realist periodic table of elements (I mean, element is defined by proton not electron), plus this placement maintains symmetry of delta Z = 8 that exists for the first two elements of the three series that begin with Z = 2,3,4. If our goal is a periodic table with PERFECT symmetry, then the Halogen Series MUST begin with H and not F ! Any comments (pro - con) appreciated.

4. Rather than say the universe is expanding as an electron (e-) up to and within the element Z = 172, why not say that the universe is expanding in relation to the combined superposition of proton (p+) and (e-) charge. In other words, the universe allows for expansion of protons from Z = 1 to Z = 172, in addition to associated neutrons, which then allows for formation of isotopes of elements. In this view, the electron (e-) is just the opposite electric charge (EM force) of the strong force of the proton (p+), with both observers and along for the ride of the true expansion of the universe resulting from ever expanding numbers of isotopes, both matter and antimatter. Just asking.

Thank you for your comments, which mostly i agree with,

I decided not to name the groups yet, as you say i have not yet put all the groups in, and have only completed them in one direction, take group 9, before copper it should be sodium 2 8 1 then lithium 2 1, but i realise that there still are two elements still to go before lithium, this is where the groups join,

You are right, the halogens would begin with hydrogen but there is still one element before hydrogen which must have a two electron difference between, this is where fitting the tables comes together,

Each p/table fits together like rna(dna) building blocks, if you notice at element 167-172 you will see that once fitted together each opposeing element forms 2 8 8 18 18 32 32 18 18 8 8 2 1 this is emerium plus hydrogen, to get to this element there is a balancing between joining elements forming emerium + 1hydrogen, creating energies and potentials.

After two tables join the elements from 172 to radon are each transformed to 2 8 8 18 18 32 32 18 18 8 8 2 1

then radon to hydrogen it becomes 1 2 8 8 18 18 32 32 18 18 8 8 2

As you may see that until the tables join they are just blocks of elements, it is the joining and rebalancing of said elements into this higher(element)form, which then allows others blocks to join. and energies to be created.

Which i will try and show a bit clearer in my next updated version.

I see "protons" as different expansions of "emerium" within said elements, But i do like the way you are able to put things in perhaps a more "scientific" way.

As you may see that until the tables join they are just blocks of elements, it is the joining and rebalancing of said elements into this higher(element)form, which then allows others blocks to join. and energies to be created. Which i will try and show a bit clearer in my next updated version.
I suggest that you will find that all elements in your given blocks can be joined together to form higher elements following a very simple rule that can be viewed best using isotopes. In other words, what is needed is an entity between 1 and 3 electrons that serves as a link for both the weak force (electrons) and the strong force (protons and neutrons). I suggest this 'linking' process results from interaction of three fundamental isotopes that are the building blocks of the universe. It is explained by a simple isotope equation: 3 [NP] = 1 [NPN] + 1 [PNP]. So, given that each electron (e-) is associated with a positive proton (P+), in terms of electrons this equation is 3 (e-) = 1 (e-) + 2 (e-) which when applied would result in symmetry and transformation between element blocks. So, what I am suggesting is that your blocks of elements link "electronically" via EM weak force when you consider that the EM linkage depends on strong force interaction of two isotopes of hydrogen (deuterium-NP and tritium-NPN) and one isotope of helium (He-3-PNP) that follows the above simple equation. Thus, when you say 1 hydrogen is needed for linkage of blocks, what I suggest is that this hydrogen must be in the forms of two fundamental isotopes [NP] and [NPN] and NOT pure proton (P). Does this make any sense to you ?

• 1 month later...

Just an update showing how everything is expanding into everything, showing the fabric of the multiverse

http://alphaomegadotme.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/period-table-element-expandedtwinda.xls

stepping back to see the bigger picture. expansions within expansions.

The "periodic table" is but a building block/string/quark, fractal infinity.

http://alphaomegadotme.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/period-table-element-expandedtwindaa.xls

Edited by sunshaker

• 3 weeks later...

I have come to realise at this present time in our expansion, We are expanding through a Neon/Sodium universe,

Each expansion overlaps the previous expansion,

You will see how the two tables/elements join, with each opposing elements making Emerium+1 hydrogen=2 8 8 18 18 32 32 18 18 8 8 2+1

But it is when you realise each noble element is opposed by a alkali element which are the volatile elements, this is where the reactions take place, this is where the expansions begin,

You will notice the opposing tables balance out at elements 86radon/87francium, and all elements expand out from here.

But there are expansions within expansions, and we are part of the NEON/SODIUM EXPANSION.

You will notice there are 11 expansions, Each is its own universe/dimension, M theory/string theory predict 11 dimensions.

http://alphaomegadotme.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/period-table-element-expandedtwindaanoblext1.xls

Which is shown in the bottom two tables.

View 1st in smallest magnification.

each noble as a opposeing alkali, you will notice the last noble element 172/emerium as hydrogen as it opposeing element, shown in blue, this is where it joins to the next building blocks, and sets off new expansions,

emerium/hydrogen>hydrogen/emerium radon/francium>francium/radon

Showing further expansions.

http://alphaomegadotme.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/cells-of-creation-expansions1b1b1bac.xls

Edited by sunshaker

• 1 month later...

SUPERSYMMETRY?

I have been looking into supersymmetry and have realised in most supersymmetric models is the exsistance of a multipicatively conserved quantum number called R-parity and each ordinary particle is assigned R=-1, This number implies that supersymmetric particles must be created or destroyed in pairs and that the lightest (LSP) is stable.

As i have shown when two tables join you get Emerium +1hydrogen=2 8 8 18 18 32 32 18 18 8 8 2+1

This releases 1h you then have blocks of emerium that then joins with another block of emerium=

2 8 8 18 18 32 32 18 18 8 8 2+2 8 8 18 18 32 32 18 18 8 8 2= emerium within emerium plus 2 fractal hydrogen=( 1+1 2 2 8 8 18 18 32 32 50 50 32 32 18 18 8 8 2 2 1+1)

It is the joining of these elements that create this "pair of fractal hydrogen(lsp)" which contain all that as gone before/ The building blocks/cells of the next cycle of expansions/universe/dimension.

http://alphaomegadotme.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/period-table-element-expandedtwindaanoblextended1111.xls

Which i will show better soon. hopefully.

SUPERSYMMETRY?

I have been looking into supersymmetry and have realised in most supersymmetric models is the exsistance of a multipicatively conserved quantum number called R-parity and each ordinary particle is assigned R=-1, This number implies that supersymmetric particles must be created or destroyed in pairs and that the lightest (LSP) is stable.

As i have shown when two tables join you get Emerium +1hydrogen=2 8 8 18 18 32 32 18 18 8 8 2+1

This releases 1h you then have blocks of emerium that then joins with another block of emerium=

2 8 8 18 18 32 32 18 18 8 8 2+2 8 8 18 18 32 32 18 18 8 8 2= emerium within emerium plus 2 fractal hydrogen=( 1+1 2 2 8 8 18 18 32 32 50 50 32 32 18 18 8 8 2 2 1+1)

It is the joining of these elements that create this "pair of fractal hydrogen(lsp)" which contain all that as gone before/ The building blocks/cells of the next cycle of expansions/universe/dimension.

http://alphaomegadotme.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/period-table-element-expandedtwindaanoblextended1111.xls

Which i will show better soon. hopefully.

My question is why you think, and I quote, "emerium that then joins with another block of emerium" does not occur this way ?:

[block 1 of emerium] + 1(H) <--> + 1 (H) + [block 2 of emerium]

I can imagine in abstract how two blocks of emerium [] + [] can join via interactions of two hydrogen H <--> H if we allow THIS interactions to include matter and antimatter. But, the way you currently show the situation is with the two H at opposite ends, thus, H + [] <--> [] + H, which begs the question of exactly how you suggest the two emerium blocks unite if the two hydrogen H are not involved. As currently presented you seem to suggest the two emerium blocks join at Helium=2 ? [.....2]<-->[2......] Some clarification on how this 'joining' of two []<-->[] emerium blocks occurs without hydrogen would be useful.

==

Concerning supersymmetry and creation of particles in pairs, with lightest pair stable, other unstable and decays into the stable pair:

1. Matter Proton P created with supersymmetric Neutron N (P = 938.2723 MeV, N = 939.5656), same for antimatter P and N

2. Matter H-3 isotope [npn] created with supersymmetrical pair He-3 isotope [pnp], with [pnp] = 7.72 MeV binding energy, [npn]=8.48 MeV binding E

Your presentation must explain both of these facts...but how ?

there is still one element before hydrogen which must have a two electron difference between, this is where fitting the tables comes together
I found this statement that addresses the question I have in above post....but....what do you mean by 'one element before hydrogen' ?? There is no currently accepted element before hydrogen, in most simple form a single proton P, with other isotopes such as pn, pnn, pnnn, etc. So, my question, WHAT STABLE ELEMENT IS BEFORE HYDROGEN that allows for the joining or fitting of tables ?

Rade i have been thinking about how emerium joins with emerium and how emerium expands within emerium,

http://alphaomegadotme.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/opposing-elementsdna.xls

But i also see how when two tables join there is an expansion from radon/francium that expands out to hydrogen/emerium which then joins another block at emerium/hydrogen then expands out through both blocks containning all that as gone before,

This is a continious cycle, as more blocks join at emerium/hydrogen, doubling in size at each expansion.

This is how i see isotopes, as elements from previous expansions.

http://alphaomegadotme.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/cells-of-creation-expansions1b1b1bac.xls

I see expansions within expansions each overlapping, I am not the best at explainning this with math/equations,

I still have much to think on, And i know it will adapt over time.

Thank you for your questions, Sorry i cannot give you a better answer, "Yet".

Edited by sunshaker

• 1 month later...

STAR OF DAVID/EMERIUM ELEMENT 172 NOBLE 12

EMERIUM ENCASES EMERIUM, everything is inside Emerium, Emerium is inside everything,

Showing structure of noble space, emerium rebalancing forming latice.

I also realised there are 1118 electrons when you add all the nobles up, i googled 1118 and came up with this which i found interesting http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_1118.php

Edited by sunshaker

• 3 weeks later...

CONDENSED MATTER

As we know noble elements have 8 electrons in their valence shells, they are sandwiched between a halogen and a alkali metal, one wanting to give up a electron and one wanting an electron, as shown in table,

I have come to realise there are many levels of expansion and the elements reflect where we are within the expansion,

Within this table you will see each noble shown in yellow sandwiched between a halogen/alkali metal, you will see these expand within Emerium element172 electron seq 2 8 8 18 18 32 32 18 18 8 8 2 also shown in yellow,

You will also notice in green/blue other elements that when condensed(earlier stages of expansion)are halogens/nobles/alkali elements,

example

PRESENT 2 8 13 2

MN 25

CONDENSED 2 8 8 7

PRESENT 2 8 14 2

IRON 26

CONDENSED 2 8 8 8

PRESENT 2 8 15 2

COBALT 27

CONDENSED 2 8 8 8 1

Everything expands within Emerium, there are expansions within expansions, the elements reflect where we are now, elements are not stand alone particles, everything is connected to everything.

Edited by sunshaker

• 2 weeks later...

Showing groups of elements NOBLES/ALKALI METALS/ALKALINE EARTH METALS/HALOGENS between the "tables", showing how hydrogen behaves like a halogen,

It is theorized element 120 may or may not be an alkaline earth metal but you will see that it is.

I previously thought element 172 was the twelve noble, but i now think there are 11 nobles as shown.

i will expand on this later.

A good table of know elements/electron sequences plus good information on all the groups and how they reacte with each other http://www.ptable.com/

• 2 weeks later...

Showing all the elements within their groups and how they expand between the "tables/nobles" and how they fit together,

You will see there are 11 of these groups/expansions (Mtheory/supergravity). There are expansions from each of these 11 groups/nobles that expand through each other group,

Supergravity

Each element as an opposeing element, You will notice that the lower elements hydrogen/helium etc have a superheavy opposing element which exerts more outside force upon said elements, the higher we go up our periodic table the less the opposing force upon each element. This gives the sense of weight/gravity.

We have to realise "elements" are not stand alone particles, Everything connects to everything.