Science Forums

189 Elements

sunshaker

I have just finished working out that there are 189 elements,

No189, 2,8,8,8,18,18,32,32,18,18,8,8,8,3.

I thought i had finished when i got to 172, but found there was another 17.

I also found that the noble gases extend to 13, the highest being 174.

it as also opened up a pattern i never knew was there.

Can anybody say why 189 cannot work,

this would be the ultimate element, before the expansion of our universe.

Can anybody say why 189 cannot work,

I’ve only a slight familiarity with electron configuration, which you seem to be using here, sunshaker, but what you’ve written doesn’t much resemble calculations using the simple [imath]2n^2[/imath] and “lower energy levels must be filled before higher” rules, or the more rigorously calculated and experimentally tested configurations of known elements.

Looking this atomic electron configuration table, I notice that in no case does any energy level of an element with a higher atomic number have fewer electrons at any level than one with a lower atomic number. So you proposed electron configuration for element 189:

2,8, 8, 8,18,18,32,32,18,18,8,8,8,3

doesn’t seem possible, because many of its levels have fewer electrons than, for example, that of element 88 (radium):

It also has many more (14) energy levels than I would expect (compare, for example, to element 118’s 7).

In short, it doesn't seem to much resemble any accepted theory of the atom.

:QuestionM: How did you calculate your list, sunshaker? Can you support your method with links or refrences?

this [element 189] would be the ultimate element, before the expansion of our universe

This contradicts all the credible theory I’ve read about the Big Bang/expanding universe model. According to it, the period of greatest expansion of the universe, the inflationary epoch, occurred about within the first 10-36 seconds of the universe, long before allowed protons and neutrons formed from a quark-gluon “plasma”, during the hadron era at about 10-36 seconds, or the formation of the first atomic nuclei between 3 and 20 minutes.

The first nuclei formed are theorized to have had atomic number no greater than 4 (Beryllium).

:QuestionM: Sunshaker, what’s the source of you thinking that the early universe contained very heavy atoms?

In 1927, Georges Lemaître, arguably the originator of the Big Bang model, described his hypothesis for the earliest state of the universe as a “primordial atom”. However, he did not mean to imply that this “atom” was an element, but rather that it was singular. He also referred to what’s now called the Big Bang as “the Cosmic Egg exploding at the moment of the creation”, which I think is a better description, because it avoids the confusion the term “primordial atom” can cause.

All i can say at this time is that i have wrote the periodic table up to 189,

I then put them in a graph, and i was blown away by what i saw, it as changed all i have ever believed,

I am not part of the science circle, so i am going to our science university tommorrow.

I now understand what we are, how it started, and how it all fits together,

I can now see so many possibilities, even with my limited resources, it points to an end of cancer, alchemy beyond science fiction, it actually scares me of the potential this has opened.

I will post after my visit to the uni.

Hope they can see past all they have held to be true.

Today i decided to share more, i wrote a little more at astral pulse a forum i have been using for a couple of years, then i sent a few emails of to a couple of places icluding the government with a link back to astral pulse, but since doing that i can no longer connect to astral pulse,

Can anybody connect through this link?

Today i decided to share more, i wrote a little more at astral pulse a forum i have been using for a couple of years, then i sent a few emails of to a couple of places icluding the government with a link back to astral pulse, but since doing that i can no longer connect to astral pulse,

Can anybody connect through this link?

The Astral Pulse’s forum appears to be replying with a blank document, a common problem with forum website software. Likely causes include administrator mistakes. Their main page is fine, as is this contact page – you might want to use it to let someone there know there’s a problem, and maybe get an estimate of when it will be fixed.

:Exclamati: A caution, though: Astralpulse.com is a site for mystics, apparently dedicated to teaching astral projection, a thoroughly scientifically discredited paranormal concept. Nearly everything that is acceptable for discussion there is likely not to be here at Hypography, because we are a science site. Admitting that you are a subscriber (presumably paid, because, as is often the case with such sites, membership is not free) to such a site is likely to damage your reputation here, both because it suggests you are anti-science, and that you’re unaware that such an associations are frowned upon by pro-science people.

I’m still waiting for an answer to my questions:

:QuestionM: How did you calculate your list, sunshaker? Can you support your method with links or refrences?

:QuestionM: Sunshaker, what’s the source of you thinking that the early universe contained very heavy atoms?

Even though this thread has been moved to the strange claims forum because it violates our rule requiring that claims be backed up with links and references, you are still expected to follow this and our other site rules. You should support your claims, especially when specifically asked to do so.