Science Forums

Hello And May I Promote And Expose My Book Here?

arkain101

Hello Folks!

It has been a long while since I have been to this forum and chatted with this bright minded community. I appreciate this community at a great level as it helped shape my mind and guide me through my difficult times of adolescence.

Since then I have been busy with the adventures of life and furthering my work, research, experimentation, and study! WOOH!

Life has been great and challenging.

My plans to write a book finally came to a point that burst out of me through desperation and over night I formed the 40 page core.

At this point I am releasing it freely and also selling it cheaply in ebook form. It is copyrighted and published with an ISBN through lulu.com and is making its way through the grinders in order to become available on the major online book sites like ibookstore, Nook, and amazon.

If I may make it available here for free and/or advertise it that would be great.

Some Recent History of my Success in applying, experimenting, and living by this philosophical point of view.

Edited by arkain101

Well since it is free. I don't see the issues myself. :)

This is the first edition and does contain a low level grammar and a few typo's. However, it was written in a way that would come across as fluent and exciting.

http://www.lulu.com/shop/nicholis-hill/master-philosophy-master-your-environment-master-yourself-20/ebook/product-20547129.html

I plan to produce two more editions that increase in complexity and overall, more to chew. Following my "truth-basic" system

Edited by CraigD
Fixed broken URL

Good to see you back, Arkain! It’s been almost a year – hope you’ll start visit more regularly again. Congratulations on writing and publishing your book at lulu.com!

Thanks for extending the courtesy of asking permission to promote your book here.

The basic unwritten rule about promoting your own books, films, websites, or similar stuff here is that as long as you’re willing to discuss them here, linking to their webpage and encouraging people to review and/or buy is OK, just as it’s OK to discuss any commercially available book, film, etc. We don’t like hit-and-run single posts plugging a product, and will usually delete such posts as SPAM.

Coming from a long time hypographer, I don’t think we’ll have any problems discussing your book here – perhaps in a thread in the Philosophy forum if you wanna be philosophical, or the Watercooler if you’re looking for a more relaxed discussion – so feel free to start one. I look forward to it.