Science Forums

Philosophy Of Psychology

pljames

I am a armchair student of psychology and philosophy. To me the philosophy of psychology is why do people think what they think? "I am consciously aware therefore I am" pljames(2012). Question why am (I) "I am"? I see I understand I feel I know after all these descriptions then what? I would argue to share my thoughts with others. There's no life in a vacuum only by sharing are we really human. We are not alone on this planet. We can learn from each other and share it and in that way we become society or one within society. I have been a hermit all my life to my disappointment. I judged others by my standards not theirs. I have quit judging and now have my opinions.

And in doing so have learned how to be human without judging without consequences. Thoughts please. pljames

• 4 months later...

I am a armchair student of psychology and philosophy. To me the philosophy of psychology is why do people think what they think? "I am consciously aware therefore I am" pljames(2012). Question why am (I) "I am"? I see I understand I feel I know after all these descriptions then what? I would argue to share my thoughts with others. There's no life in a vacuum only by sharing are we really human. We are not alone on this planet. We can learn from each other and share it and in that way we become society or one within society. I have been a hermit all my life to my disappointment. I judged others by my standards not theirs. I have quit judging and now have my opinions.

And in doing so have learned how to be human without judging without consequences. Thoughts please. pljames

Hi!

Why do you spread out your thinking in different topics?

Why not collect your thoughts together?

See if they form a pattern?

Mental Health, My View. Observation, experience. Could I Be Deluding Myself? Illusion,delusion or depression?

The Sense Called Emotions. Fear stimuli internal external. Mind Over Brain.Unconscious Mind? Reality Vs Illusion.

Reality touch smell taste feel, illusion none of these. Philosophy Of Psychology. Why people think what they think.

• 11 months later...

You seem to be torturing yourself for being yourself.

The thing about  psychology is it is an unquantifiable set of ideas most of which turn out to be utter guff  , occasionally it does follow natural principles though.

If you get out more and meet more people , many more people from all walks of life & talk with them  , read lots of varied books on hundreds of different subjects  then over time you'll know much more and not be introverted in a closed world .

Do be careful you don't follow a single path in discovering yourself and others or forming rigid opinions about them , how they work in their heads.

The human race is 100%  full of individuals who can never be assessed in little " tick this applies boxes " .

Edited by plantoid