Jump to content
Science Forums

Potential Of Multiple Layers In The Universe


Recommended Posts

what do you think the potential of layers in the universe are

 

where they coexist, but the concept of densities specifically varies, similar tp an astral plane, that has been described for many centuries,

 

a place where conciousness itself can manipulate matter

i know this is of a phylisophical or spiritual, or whatever you wanna call it

 

just curious is you believe it might exist?

 

kinda like an etherial realm

Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe that you can fold life up into a hole similar to DNA. It's a bit like folding up your umbrella, and putting it away. I believe that time, and DNA work by storing information in a hole. I believe that an entire person can die, and be folded into holes.. that's a sort of low percent theory. If all of your memories are folded into holes then you can have an afterlife. It's not quite another plane. It works so long as specetime is a grain, or froth structure. The important part is keeping the material mapped out. When you see a human turn to dust, and float away you imagine that they are disassembled. You imagine the disassembly as the loss of that person. But if spacetime is a froth, then the person is still intact inside the holes of the froth. This means that they are not really disassembled at all.

 

It's a very speculative, and low percent theory. But it's at least nice to have all of the possible explanations for death, so that you can decide in your life, what might happen.

Link to post
Share on other sites

just the potential

 

i guess more phylosophically then scientificly

 

but scientifically also

Okay, then it would be a good idea to provide some basis for tying it to some scientific concept so that the other humans around here have a means by which to discuss it.

 

Consider that a homework assignment.

 

"Diagnosis Tracking" is a class that teaches the Tracker to diagnose illnesses, afflictions, injury, emotional problems, and in some cases even the very thought processes that can be learned by carefully reading a track, :phones:

Buffy

Link to post
Share on other sites

same thing, i think

 

a place for chi, reiki, communication, etc,

 

but if that is one level we can percieve and interact, is there a next level?

like say dreams,

 

mabe dreams are a link to that level, where only conciousness goes

 

In my theory, when you are awake the time energy flows outwards, so that is inflation. Inflation creates pressure, and to relieve that pressure you sleep, which is deflation. And so a dream is the deflation of a memory. It's like sawing wood, and a saw works both ways. The push stroke is a thought, and the pull stroke is a dream. Time flows both ways, so thoughts can be processed both ways. When you age, and your body wrinkles up it is that time in your body is deflating, and your thoughts start to work like dreams.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi BELOVELIFE :smile:

 

There are infinite layers to existence - it is the multiverse - a scientist is supposed to have invented that word and meaning quite recently, but it's something I've known (and probably many have known) for a long long time.

 

Eventually science will discover that all that exists is created from the quantum level and that what is at that level is the same thing in all that exists. The only difference is that it vibrates at a different frequency to be the building blocks of material existence, or immaterial existence.

 

So yes, many layers exist, and probably most of them are immaterial. So far our science knows that we are only 5% of what exists and the other 95% we can't see/detect - so there is a LOT we don't know.

 

I do believe there is a dimension 'layer' that is akin to 'thought' and maybe we can visit there in dreams sometimes, or in meditations. Jung wrote about the 'collective consciousness'. Some people think this may be 'heaven' where the consciousness goes and makes its own 'reality'.

Link to post
Share on other sites
There are infinite layers to existence - it is the multiverse - a scientist is supposed to have invented that word and meaning quite recently, but it's something I've known (and probably many have known) for a long long time.

 

Eventually science will discover that all that exists is created from the quantum level and that what is at that level is the same thing in all that exists. The only difference is that it vibrates at a different frequency to be the building blocks of material existence, or immaterial existence.

 

So yes, many layers exist, and probably most of them are immaterial. So far our science knows that we are only 5% of what exists and the other 95% we can't see/detect - so there is a LOT we don't know.

 

I do believe there is a dimension 'layer' that is akin to 'thought' and maybe we can visit there in dreams sometimes, or in meditations. Jung wrote about the 'collective consciousness'. Some people think this may be 'heaven' where the consciousness goes and makes its own 'reality'.

You make many assertions in your post. Do you have any observations/data/evidence to support your contentions? I know this is the Silly Claims sub-forum, but it would be nice if we paid lip service to the principles of a scientific discussion. What do you think?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...