Science Forums

I bought a PS2, but I need your help

I bought a mini-PS2 last week. Who has it too? But the vents are too small. For my original PS2--which is a big one--can be turned on for 12 hours without being felt hot on its very surface. But for the one I bought, when it has been 6 hours, the surface of its is extremely hot. So what can I do about it?

hmm.. well i believe he was obviously telling you to put a small fan up to your ps2, and it's not too good for the console to be playing for extended periods of time.

i just said exactly what he said, do you understand?

ALmost exactly what I said; I was saying it's bad for you be playing video games for extended perios of time. There are many reasons, least of which is console lifespan. Other factors include the lack of physical activity, strain on your eyes because they arn't going through a range of fucus, and tendon damage.

But yeah, a 'muffin' fan is a small fan, like the one in your computer's power supply.

ALmost exactly what I said; I was saying it's bad for you be playing video games for extended perios of time. There are many reasons, least of which is console lifespan. Other factors include the lack of physical activity, strain on your eyes because they arn't going through a range of fucus, and tendon damage.

But yeah, a 'muffin' fan is a small fan, like the one in your computer's power supply.

Well, then why the larger PS2 can extend that long? And does mini Ps2 have this function that if you don't turn it off for quite a while, it shuts down itself?

Also that there is a screen sold for PS1, does that screen perfectly fit to PS2? If so, does the graphics displaying as good as the TV one?