Science Forums

What Is Inside A Black Hole

Moontanman

Guest Aemilius

What a stunning discovery! Upon seeing the article I immediately set

about to theoretically confirm his findings and have had positive

results. Not only that, I've also discovered (theoretically of course)

that there's a tiny plastic replica Richard Nixon spinning rapidly at

the center that powers the whole thing.... shown clearly by this simple

set of easily understood calculations!

Kidding aside, you're not really falling for this are you?

Edited by Aemilius

What a stunning discovery! Upon seeing the article I immediately set

about to theoretically confirm his findings and have had positive

results. Not only that, I've also discovered (theoretically of course)

that there's a tiny plastic replica Richard Nixon spinning rapidly at

the center that powers the whole thing.... shown clearly by this simple

set of easily understood calculations!

Kidding aside, your're not really falling for this are you?

Can you refute it?

Moontanman,

Fascinating! You know while I was studying fractals like the Mandlebrot Set, I found that a point when iterated upon would travel inside the black area like an orbit cycling around in some cycloid fashion. It was always staying within the confines of the black area. These are two dissimilar subjects, yet I wonder if maybe there is a similarity in the math...

maddog

Moontanman,

Fascinating! You know while I was studying fractals like the Mandlebrot Set, I found that a point when iterated upon would travel inside the black area like an orbit cycling around in some cycloid fashion. It was always staying within the confines of the black area. These are two dissimilar subjects, yet I wonder if maybe there is a similarity in the math...

maddog

I am not knowledgeable enough to know if there is an "inside" in the way we think of it to a black hole but they do take up space. The idea that planets and even stars could orbit around the central part of a black inside the event horizon is wild to say the least. Time would flow so slowly to them they could conceivably persist far past the heat death of the universe.

Guest Aemilius

Moontanman "Can you refute it?"

No, I can't refute it.... Can you refute that there's a little plastic replica of Richard Nixon rapidly spinning at the center powering the whole thing? No, you can't, because no one's able to see or know anything of what's actually occurring beyond the event horizon of a black hole, which makes it impossible to prove or disprove the theory.... ever. Entertaining theories that can never be proven one way or the other is a complete waste of time.... Wouldn't you agree?

Edited by Aemilius

Guest Aemilius

Ti@NiS "We can conclude whether a doubt that there is nothing within the type baryon black hole. All particles with mass to the Planck mass increase and radiate their energy before the singularity."

Well (allegedly), somewhere between the event horizon of a black hole and it's center (no one knows where or even if it's true) it's commonly held that all the laws of physics and space-time break down, which leaves me to wonder how one might think one could conclude anything without doubt or uncertainty using laws that one can be fairly certain aren't even appliccable within the environment.

Edited by Aemilius

Hello,

If the conclusion is based on empirically as is modern science that is always tied to some speculation that experiments to prove it and then everyone takes a glass of champagne.

Black holes do not radiate enough until the temperature of the CMB is below the temperature of the black hole. This will not happen until billions of years in the future. Then the baryon number conservation is lost> as is this possible?

Moontanman "Can you refute it?"

No, I can't refute it.... Can you refute that there's a little plastic replica of Richard Nixon rapidly spinning at the center powering the whole thing? No, you can't, because no one's able to see or know anything of what's actually occurring beyond the event horizon of a black hole, which makes it impossible to prove or disprove the theory.... ever. Entertaining theories that can never be proven one way or the other is a complete waste of time.... Wouldn't you agree?

I've given several links to what happens inside a black hole can you give any evidence that a small plastic replica of Richard Nixon is at the center of a black hole?

Guest Aemilius

Moontanman "I've given several links to what happens inside a black hole...."

No, you've given several links to what a few people think might be happening, what they theorize might be happening or what they imagine might be happening. Nowhere in any of the links does anyone say "This is what's happening inside a black hole and here's evidence from our research to show that." No one can know what's going on beyond the event horizon or whether any predictive calculations we make based on the laws of Physics we're familiar with here outside of it would even apply there....

The first link you provided, "Could Life Survive In A Black Hole?" is sufficiently dismantled by Australian Astronomer Dr. David Floyd, who says that even if the theory is correct, it would be impossible to know what is occurring beyond the event horizon of a black hole. "At this point - and perhaps forever - we're restricted to making untestable assertions," says Floyd. "Given the number of black holes in the universe - lots - one might infer that life is inevitable inside at least one of them if there really are stable orbits," he says. "Maybe there are entire universes inside black holes."

The second link you provided, "Are We Living Inside A Black Hole?" is just another obviously unprovable theory which, even if it were true and could be proven, would mean that we don't know what's going on outside the black hole our universe is in, an even more uncomfortable position than simply not knowing what's going on inside the black holes in our own universe. Also, if our universe really was within a black hole, it would mean that there can be many black holes within black holes since, as we have observed, there are many black holes within our universe.

The third link you provided, "What would you see from inside a black hole?" is nothing more than a flight of fancy, imagining what it might be like if one could look around at things from within a black hole, what it might feel like, etc. No substantial or compelling evidence of any kind, not even a theory there.

Conclusion.... the links you provided don't show anything about what happens inside a black hole.

Moontanman "....can you give any evidence that a small plastic replica of Richard Nixon is at the center of a black hole?"

No, I can't, which is the whole point, no one can give any evidence about anything going on beyond the event horizon.... and that's why something as ridiculous as a Nixonian theory of black holes is just as valid as any other.... and probably always will be.

Edited by Aemilius

We have some idea of what happens inside, but not enough to unify geometric to quantum physics.

Having said that, compact objects outside time-space are only in the primordial past and now we see only shadows of what was.

All that matters is back in another form to our galaxies. It has not gone as many speculate.

Guest Aemilius

Ti@NiS "We have some idea of what happens inside, but not enough to unify geometric to quantum physics."

How can we have any idea of what happens inside

when we can't see beyond the event horizon, or

even be sure the laws of Physics apply there?

That doesn't make sense.

Edited by Aemilius