Science Forums

New Circuit Potential?

ok a few years ago i thought of a nano-fabrication process that worked pretty well,

it involved dissolving elements to the point of saturation , in water, using a magnet to squish the water

then use a laser to evaporate the water and deposit the nano-material on a surface

since then, i thought of integrating the 3d printing tecknology into the process

since if you flood the chamber with something like argon, instead of a normal atmoshere, then the argon won't bond to the materials

like iron, titanium, or platinum

so the next step would be learn how to deposit a nano-ceramic of the superconductor type

this would be easily cooled and increase the processing power potentially alot

then you could build the whole arcitecture in the machine itself, essentially fabricate the whole thing from materials posessed

what do you think

remember that in the 3d arcitecture, you have a wide variety of elements that you can use

Guest MacPhee

i think this is yet another example of your inane & ignorant bullshit and a grand waste of our bandwidth and peoples' time.

The word "grand" evokes fond memories of President Roosevelt. Are you related?

• 2 months later...
... what do you think ...

I don't know from Turtle's response as I have not followed everything printed here by by belovelife.

I don't think this process you have outlined is grounded in how things are typically from what I've read. If I were you I would research the process of Nanoscale Fabrication before I would try and "improve" on it.

Meanwhile, if you were wanting to start with a new kind of base substrate, try Graphene. It is highly conductive.

I do know that a photolithography process is used making chips.

maddog

I don't know from Turtle's response as I have not followed everything printed here by by belovelife.

i hoover up everything printed here by everyone. including you good sir; from your early questioning responses in my strange numbers thread some nearly 7 years past, to this very post in which you invoked my name. hoovered. you can search through my dirt bag any time; just ask me.

I don't think this process you [belovelife] have outlined is grounded in how things are typically from what I've read.

was it the "using a magnet to squish water" that tipped you off, or the "essentially fabricate the whole thing from materials posessed."?

If I were you [belovelife] I would research the process of Nanoscale Fabrication before I would try and "improve" on it.

maddog

a quick look in my dirt bag may inform you lovey does not take well to reasoned suggestions from helpful & informed individuals as yourself, and a quick look at lovey's signature should inform you that research is not in his playbook.

and yes macphee; checking my dirtbag i see that i am roosevelt himself. as always you have brought forward the crux of the issue. :doh: