Science Forums

Video Games are Technology too!

I think we should start getting news on the new technology being ushered in with the next generation of gaming consoles. The new XBOX 360, Play Station 3, and Nintendo Revolution are all coming out within the next year and they are now showing the alpha and beta prototypes at E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo).

The new technologies deserve a place in the news forum! :note:

How about it C1ay? I know you want to hear about that new 360 Tormod. C'mon :note:.

Should this issue be taken up in the Moderators Forum, or is it okay to just hear peoples' opinions in the general Forums first?

Really looking for an answer from you, C1ay. These new systems and games (technology) won't be "new" forever.

Sorry that I missed your previous posts on this. I will look about and see if I can find a source for press releases in this area.

Are other members interested in video game news?

Well, I don't juggle or sing opera or play the tuna, I mean piano, etc... :)

Tuna? How do you play tuna? Did you mean tuba?:D

And I get the point, there's plenty you *choose* to not do.:D But that doesn't answer the question what *can't* you do?:D

Refer to "I can't and I need to" ;).

Oh, sorry. Guess I'm too young for puns as old as that :D.

Just kidding! It wasn't something that immediately popped into mind but after reading that I do recall my dad and grandpa both using that as either a metonymy or similitude. :)

Thanks. It's been a while since I've heard that. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
So, umm, I guess we're just going to have to wait for the new wave of gaming technology to hit us and be totally unprepared. Surfs up, looks like a tsunamis' headed this way :hihi:.

That industry is very good at keeping things hush hush until they want you to know. Sometimes one of the gaming mags will do a story based on a system that's come out in Japan before here but those are copyrighted stories we can't pick up anyhow. I have been watching the news wires but so far no I haven't spotted any related news releases :sad: