Science Forums

The Great Spam Storm Of 13-14 July 2012

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As anyone who checked What’s New between about midnight and about 10 AM EDT today is surely aware, we’re in the midst of a spam storm or unprecedented proportions: over 400 posts from 40 new registrat

I'm having very similar issues to belovelife. I just tried to report a post and it came up with the same warning. It may have also happened with some spam profiles I reported the other night (I don't

in truth, a thing worth doing is worth doing well. ~unattested proverb   while the spam problem is getting some well-deserved attention now, getting to this point has been like pulling teeth. definate

dang, unexp[ected script error, do you want to continue running scripts on this page?

every hypography page

Quite likely you are infected, as this is not a problem for others. Many web viruses plant themselves in your browser cache, replacing existing javascript from sites you visit.

You should download and install anti-virus or malware cleaning software. My favorite is Malwarebytes.

Good luck.

Cleanliness and order are not matters of instinct; they are matters of education, and like most great things, you must cultivate a taste for them, :phones:

Buffy