Science Forums

Philosophycast

Zerakas

Hello everyone, while I know that this won't be a post that you can really discuss philosophically, I wanted to get the word out that a friend and I are making a podcast devoted solely to philosophical discussion - so in a way this is still promoting a certain kind of philosophical chat, just not directly through this forum. So I hope that you don't ban this for spam, because in a way this is still accomplishing the exact same thing as having a forum thread devoted to discussing philosophy here...

But anyway as I was saying, a friend and I are creating a podcast devoted to philosophical discussion called the PhilosophyCast. So far we've finished our pilot episode, and uploaded it to both our website and to Itunes. So if you wanted to listen to it, you can find it at www.philosophycast.com -- or at the Itunes store, by simply typing PhilosophyCast into the search bar. This podcast will be free of charge, and we hope to turn it into something that can contribute to the search for knowledge, both subjectively and objectively.

If you do listen to our podcast, I hope you enjoy what you find. If not, we'll still continue making content anyway. :)

Hello everyone, while I know that this won't be a post that you can really discuss philosophically, I wanted to get the word out that a friend and I are making a podcast devoted solely to philosophical discussion - so in a way this is still promoting a certain kind of philosophical chat, just not directly through this forum. So I hope that you don't ban this for spam, because in a way this is still accomplishing the exact same thing as having a forum thread devoted to discussing philosophy here...

If you want to discuss philosophy, including stuff you present in a podcast, feel free to post threads in the philosophy forum (not the weightroom, which was created as a place for stuff so loose or wierd it didn't really bear discussion).

Don't use our website as space for free advertising. That's spamming, plain and simple.

• 6 months later...