Science Forums

Girls always despise short men

Ps2Huang

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, in American ,which of them(Tom Cruise and Bradd Pitt) has more girls to like them?

Who cares? All that would matter is the girls that like them for who they really are, not the girls that like them just for their money or their looks or their house or ... ad infinitum.... Danny DeVito's been happily married over 20 years, do you think he cares how many girls like him or don't and whether or not it's because he's short? You've got to learn to like yourself for who you are and care less about what others think.

One must remember that deep pockets can make up for many short commings... One must also look for people that fit with you. The prom queen rarely dates the chess club president (no offence DM). I find that people really concerned about the social scene think of their mate as an accesoory and pick people that look like the im age they feel they want to portray.

Entirely possible, since I think I am the only guy that she accused of being lecherous (ouch).;)
...and BEAKER, and a bunch of others that ought to be obvious. I threw a really nasty lyric from The Donnas at him quite a while back... Jeez, it never ceases to amaze me how many "nice" guys are clueless about "hostile work/social environments".... Don't be so surprised when you get it back in kind! :)

Cheers,

Buffy

In the states he is considered short. The average American male is about 5'9" (~185cm)and Cruise is about 2 inches shorter than that (~6cm).

But you do need to know one thing. A guy who is about 5'7 or 5'9 walking along with 5'9 tall guy, that seems pretty same you know. So I think as long as not too short, it is fine.

One must remember that deep pockets can make up for many short commings... One must also look for people that fit with you. The prom queen rarely dates the chess club president (no offence DM)...

None taken, and our school doesn't even have a chess club :friday: ! And if it did I definitely wouldn't join, I think I get good enough matches from the top two players (besides myself :friday:) on campus, my Physics and prior English teachers. I don't like chess enough to actually join the club and stay after school for tournaments, it's a fun game, but not *that* fun. :friday:

I hate to be contrarian (sure, like anyone believes that) but I am 6'2", and I prefer (slightly) women who are about 5'4" to 5'7". It is about the ideal dancing height difference. Your arm has to gracefully go over her head without reaching too much or having her duck under you.

I do think that women that dance (the kind of dancing that requires organized contact) prefer (slightly) taller guys.

Not that dancing is a major relationship element, but it is fun.

My daughter and I just went to see a water ski show at a park we like to go to. There's a new skier this year with really long dark brown hair and a really muscular build. When he skiied up to the platform and stood next to the Emcee for the show who we know, and he is only about 5'10", and this new guy barely came up to his shoulder. We looked at eachother and said, "Wow, that hunk is really short." Well, after the show, both of us wanted to go up and flirt with the guy, but he's obviously on the young side for me, so I let my kid have him. You shoulda seen the stars in her eyes, and she's only 10. There were three other skiiers in the show who were all 6' plus. The short guy with the mane was the one who got mobbed by the girls. I don't think any of us cared how tall he was, he was gorgeous and had a smile that wouldn't quit, and he stood there for 20 minutes having people take their picture with him: he's got patience! He's the guy who will go out shopping with you and not complain! I want one of those!

Forget height. Cute helps. Nice with good personality and easy going: I don't care much what he looks like if he's got *those* qualities...

Cheers,

Buffy