Science Forums

Girls always despise short men

Ps2Huang

you are wrong! i do math almost all day long.
It just seems to some of us that you're posting during math class... ;)
complex music tickles my pink, and one of my favorite things in the world is intensely listening to complicated music
Hey, check out THIS site:

http://techcenter.davidson.k12.nc.us/Group2/music.htm

BAH TO YOU!
Bah to me and Fish indeed! Fish and I assign you to more postings in the math and physics forum!

3+5=8...,

Buffy

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also there are cultural bias. I cann recall exactly where, but in west Africa large hips are considered sexy and the women often stuff their pants to make them look like they have more junk in the trunk.
Thus my mention above of Ruben who was not a weirdo, he was reflecting then popular biases. And then there's fashion bias: corsets (especially with stays!), bustles, girdles, push up bras, hot pants, mini skirts, backless dresses, etc. etc. Again, this is the girls keeping the girls in line....

Cheers,

Buffy

And apropos to Fish's new avatar, I do have friends who have a distinct weakness for the Johnny Rotten/Billy Idol types, but I've never understood it myself.... That should give PS some encouragement....

Cheers,

Buffy

I have always liked Rotten, (although not really the pistols...). I just find it comforting that there are a large number of what the "normal" people would consider freaks that either were or were studying to be teachers..

John Lydon/Rotten- Was originally in University under a teaching degree.

Gene Simmons- Taught Kindergarten

Ron Jeremy- Special Ed teacher.

Yet it in many times is self imposed. I know many a female that would gouge out someone's eyes for a pair of heels that would make deSade cringe.
That's what I'm sayin'.... I'm one of them, and I live by the line "I always sacrifice comfort for style..." I've said it before and I'll say it again:

<homer>MMMMmmmmmm, Manolo's!!!!</homer>

Three inches taller,

Buffy

But you know, recently in Taiwan, girls demand guys whose heights need at least above 175 cm. Come on, even in US, not many guys are taller than 175cm. I mean, do most girls of US love Tom Cruise or Bradd Pitt?
Whoops missed this post. That's about 5' 9" for you non-metric folks, and I don't mind em that short at all cuz I'm short myself (taller makes it harder to kiss 'em). Actually, as I recall, that's just about the average male height in the US.

Tom Cruise is old hat. He's starting to date girls almost his daughters age (Katie Holmes!), and even though I'm the right age to have been a fan when he was hot, I've never been that into him. Brad Pitt has the same problem with me: they're both "pretty boys" with a bit of bad boy thrown in, that's not too attractive to me. Oh well. Tom is 5'7" (Katie, who is 5'9" looks silly standing next to him in heels, but its not stopping her!) Brad is 6'. I don't think height matters much. Find someone smaller! Girls have and will always probably be much shorter than guys!

Who's hot now? Matthew Fox (Jack on "Lost")... ;)

As for James Bond: I only have eyes for Sean Connery. The others? Yuk...(well except maybe for David Niven, but that's getting obscure). Plus just like in the movies though, you might get enticed into sleeping with them but you're always throwing your Manolo's at them in the morning...

Cheers,

Buffy

I'm only about 5' 7" tall and as a young man was rather lucky with the ladies. I'm 62 at present and happily married so we can't talk about any future success that I might enjoy with someone else. I believe however that my shortness of stature was in no way detrimental to any success that I might have had or will ever have with the ladies.

Whoops missed this post. That's about 5' 9" for you non-metric folks, and I don't mind em that short at all cuz I'm short myself (taller makes it harder to kiss 'em). Actually, as I recall, that's just about the average male height in the US.

Tom Cruise is old hat. He's starting to date girls almost his daughters age (Katie Holmes!), and even though I'm the right age to have been a fan when he was hot, I've never been that into him. Brad Pitt has the same problem with me: they're both "pretty boys" with a bit of bad boy thrown in, that's not too attractive to me. Oh well. Tom is 5'7" (Katie, who is 5'9" looks silly standing next to him in heels, but its not stopping her!) Brad is 6'. I don't think height matters much. Find someone smaller! Girls have and will always probably be much shorter than guys!

Who's hot now? Matthew Fox (Jack on "Lost")... ;)

As for James Bond: I only have eyes for Sean Connery. The others? Yuk...(well except maybe for David Niven, but that's getting obscure). Plus just like in the movies though, you might get enticed into sleeping with them but you're always throwing your Manolo's at them in the morning...

Cheers,

Buffy

Why can't all girls try to be Nicole Kidman or Katie to date some short men?

Come on, a couple that a tall female with medium or short man as a couple seems so nice! Why do tall girls hate short men? What is that for?

And Nicole she is mad hot.

I mean let us make this a trend. For a couple, guy does not need t obe taller or around her height; girl can be also tall with short cute male, isn't that great?

I'm only about 5' 7" tall and as a young man was rather lucky with the ladies. I'm 62 at present and happily married so we can't talk about any future success that I might enjoy with someone else. I believe however that my shortness of stature was in no way detrimental to any success that I might have had or will ever have with the ladies.

Now you tell me yourself. Do you look cute?

have you ever dated any female who is taller than you?

Why can't all girls try to be Nicole Kidman or Katie to date some short men? Come on, a couple that a tall female with medium or short man as a couple seems so nice! Why do tall girls hate short men? What is that for?
Because some girls are just as shallow as the guys who insist on girls having C or larger cup sizes and underwear made of Teflon.... And for the record, tall girls do not all hate short men. I know quite a few that are in the 5'10 to 6' range, and they all date shorter guys. My cousin is 6'0" and her husband is 5'8". Like I say, if you want to find a problem, you should look elsewhere...

Cheers,

Buffy

Now you tell me yourself. Do you look cute?

have you ever dated any female who is taller than you?

Actually I have dated taller ladies on a number of occasions, in fact I think I could honestly say that the majority of my lady friends were taller than myself. As for the question about cuteness, I suppose that one could say that I am just your average Joe. Frankly, I was always supprised to find that the pretty girls would be interested in me. I wouldn't say that I was bad looking, but I never really thought about myself as handsome either. I think that the ladies are more interested in a fellow that understands that the girl wants to be treated as an equal. Most of the time, straight talk is all that is neccessary for people to be really good friends. I don't think that most men know how to be a true friend to their so-called girl friends.

But I think when we love someone, we should try to use his/her positivity to cover negativity.

For example, if you are dating a shorty man, try to think of his bright sides to cover something unpleasant.

And Tom Cruise is short? I don't think so.

By the way, in American ,which of them(Tom Cruise and Bradd Pitt) has more girls to like them?