Science Forums

Girls always despise short men

Ps2Huang

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes, and that one is carried live on how many national and international television networks simultaneously every New Years?
O'Reilly is carried all those places too. What does that prove? Portland is the Rose City, not just a festival.
You just look bored, and, ahem, like no one there is smart/cute enough for you to bother with... Greaser hair is definitely old-school conservative republican.
Well, I was getting married in about 20 minutes. I suspect I was not bored.
Ya feelin' lucky, punk?!?
I always feel lucky. Unfortunately the facts are occasionally at odds with my feelings. I was not suggesting you post your address and phone number. Just a pic. Must be a self image issue.

O'Reilly is carried all those places too.
Well, there you have it! Proof positive our Rose Parade is better than yours! Nyah, nyah, nyah! ;) And we get much better ratings than O'Reilly!
Well, I was getting married in about 20 minutes. I suspect I was not bored.
Divorced yet? Then, yes you were bored... ;) If not, we'll have to figure out how to get your lecherous postings e-mailed to your wife....
I was not suggesting you post your address and phone number. Just a pic. Must be a self image issue.
You've obviously not spent much time on line or reading the newspaper, and I think even some of the folks around here are pretty creepy. As to my self image, heck, all ya gotta do is read my postings around here for evidence of that, but quite frankly my dear, I don't give a damn what you think of my self image, and I'll be polite enough not to say any more about what I think of you in public.... ;)

Lyle Gorch: I'm gonna kill both you Slayers for this! You hear me?

Cordelia: I hear you, you redneck moron. You got a dress that goes with that hat?

Lyle Gorch: I'm gonna...

Cordelia: Rip out my innards, play with my eyeballs, boil my brain and eat it for brunch? Listen up, needle brain, Buffy and I have taken out four of your cronies, not to mention your girlfriend.

Lyle Gorch: Wife!

Cordelia: Whatever. The point is, I haven't even broken a sweat. See, in the end Buffy's just the runner up. I am the queen. You get me mad, what do you think I'm gonna do to you?

Lyle Gorch: [runs away] Later.

Cordy's always actually been much tougher than me, but you don't wanna play with fire...

Cheers,

Buffy

Guys don't really like *fat* girls, but we all *know* they get less choosy the closer it gets to last call.

When I was young my step-father told me a bit of sage advice that did not make sense at the time, but as I aged I grew top see the wisdom:

Avoid the rush, go ugly early.

That aside, Bio, your pic looks vaguely Bond-ish. My name is Chem. Biochem. Secret agent 00 pi. ;)

There are great variation in what individuals want in a mate, we have been out of the trees for quite some time now, but irregardless of trends in beauty, there are some that fall outside the prescribed "hottie deffinition" of the moment yet are still attractive.

There have also been studis that show atractive faces have symetry and feature porportions in a fibinatchi sequence.

That aside, Bio, your pic looks vaguely Bond-ish. My name is Chem. Biochem. Secret agent 00 pi. ;)
My daughter (now 19) always made me wear my dinner jacket to her father/daughter events in high school. The little ladies there always referred to me as James Bond becasue of it. I think she loved it.
...There have also been studis that show atractive faces have symetry and feature porportions in a fibinatchi sequence.
Anybody comparing pretty faces to Fibonacci sequences probably has issues.

.Anybody comparing pretty faces to Fibonacci sequences probably has issues.

It was on a Discovery channel special hosted by John Cleese. are you suggesting that John Cleese has issues?? Perhaps one should just carry about a set of callipers and screen potential dates...Abit like phrenology for the pretty! ;)

what's the fibonacci sequence?

You start with 0 and 1, and then produce the next Fibonacci number by adding the two previous Fibonacci numbers.

It is also somtimes called the golden spiral. Many fractals and natural paterns occur in this sequence. The movie Pi dealt with these as well in a bit more ficticious manner.

what's the fibonacci sequence?
1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 53 ad nauseum. Formula left to the reader as an exercise. Shows up all over the place in nature, e.g. arrangement of seeds in a sunflower.

Arithmetically,

Buffy

Perhaps one should just carry about a set of callipers and screen potential dates...Abit like phrenology for the pretty! ;)
Whoa! That's back on topic! Yes, strong recommendation to guys who have problems with women to carry phrenology calipers and maybe one of those heads with the important places marked for various psychological attributes. (note to girlfriends: avoid anyone carrying calipers...).

Cheers,

Buffy

Aw, I've been hoping to cajole Orb to actually *do* some math! Rats!

Cheers,

Buffy

you are wrong! i do math almost all day long. complex music tickles my pink, and one of my favorite things in the world is intensely listening to complicated music and figuring out every single aspect of it. lots of numbers, lots of number sequences, and lots of patterns.

though, they may be basic. it is still "some math"

BAH TO YOU!

oh and by the way, thanks for explaining it. i never understood it until today. ;)

Divorced yet? Then, yes you were bored... ;) If not, we'll have to figure out how to get your lecherous postings e-mailed to your wife....
Well, I wasn't bored, but I was battered. Now there is a topic for another thread.
As to my self image, heck, all ya gotta do is read my postings ...
Sorry. Looks like I hit a nerve. Apologies, young lady.;)