Science Forums

I need this instant software, who can provide to me?

When I am talking to a girl through MSN or Yahoo Instant Messenger, I always say the same message, which is very long. For example, I may say: "hey, it's nice to meet you. Tell me your height and weight also along with your age." But I always need to repeat this again and again, which tires my hands. So is there a software that I can pust the frequent used sentences each-by-each, so that when needed, I can summon some a sentence out right away with the software with me?

Please help me, I appreciate it.

"hey, it's nice to meet you. Tell me your height and weight also along with your age."

You don't get (m)any dates. Uncle Al will spare half the human race sequelae to Notepad, drag, copy, and paste. Lest you die a virgin, instead try "You sound so interesting! Tell me more..." Talking with a woman means the words flow in only one direction, from her to you, or you go home alone. Women don't fart because their mouths are never shut long enough to build pressure. Live with it.

What are the three most important purposes of language? To complain, to seduce, to deny. Are you accomplishing any of those?

When I am talking to a girl through MSN or Yahoo Instant Messenger, I always say the same message, which is very long. For example, I may say: "hey, it's nice to meet you. Tell me your height and weight also along with your age." But I always need to repeat this again and again, which tires my hands. So is there a software that I can pust the frequent used sentences each-by-each, so that when needed, I can summon some a sentence out right away with the software with me?

Please help me, I appreciate it.

Why don't you just save your notes in a text file and copy and paste them when you need them?

I downloaded it, but I still don't know how to work on it.

Can you make a brief explanation to me?

Right-click on its tray icon, and click on Macros. Click the little + button, type in a short name for the macro (such as "in" or something (without the quotes)(would suggest introduction to me)) in the left column of your new macro, type the long text in the right hand column, then save it.

When you want to use it, just type "/in" and your text will type itself in the textbox your cursor's in.

I've changed the macro activation character to "|" because "/" kept activating macros when I didn't want them. :hihi:

Right-click on its tray icon, and click on Macros. Click the little + button, type in a short name for the macro (such as "in" or something (without the quotes)(would suggest introduction to me)) in the left column of your new macro, type the long text in the right hand column, then save it.

When you want to use it, just type "/in" and your text will type itself in the textbox your cursor's in.

I've changed the macro activation character to "|" because "/" kept activating macros when I didn't want them. :hihi:

Thank you very much.

One last question is that why there is a mess of my words when I save my Chinese-Traditional typed sentences?