Science Forums

To Antimatter Features The Fifth Generation Of Dynamic Studies

netyc

The fifth-generation power "shizi" power, this power is a special antimatter, its features with wireless memory storage space and non-distorted form, according to the time scalable principle, flexible space, as long as we can control consciousnessthe existence of, basically you can use this momentum to achieve space travel.The need to declare again, if you want to test, then need to prove that we live in space repulsion space, rather than gravity space, dark matter accounts for the absolute position in this space, when the molecular reorganization is repulsionrelatively weak field, the radiation energy on how to make this field, with the super-magnetic field or the force field, I want to study

• 4 weeks later...

Flexible space? Space is just a vacuum which is delineated by what occupies it. A star ten light years away sends a single proton in our direction and it arrives a few centuries later, without space having had any effect on it whatsoever.

How could it be used for space travel? Maybe you are thinking of the aether?

I apologize breaking this down. I had to - to comprehend all this with my little brain... :unsure:

The fifth-generation power "shizi" power, ...

What exactly is "shizi" power ??? Is this some kind of shaman thing. Then the Atronomy/Cosmology forum would not be the right. [Administrators]: Candidate for Strange Claims -->

this power is a special antimatter, ...

In what "special" way do you mean. I need to distinguish from what you mean by "Special Antimatter" from that which is "not" special... <_<

its features with wireless memory storage space and non-distorted form, according to the time scalable principle, flexible space, ...

I am sure I have never heard of these terms:

1. wireless memory storage space
  2. non-distorted form
  3. time scalable principle
  4. flexible space

Now 4 implies a topological space because mathematically it would be "flexible". Beyond that I have no clue what you mean. <_<

as long as we can control consciousness[ ]the existence of, basically you can use this momentum to achieve space travel.

We can control consciousness by how - by "thinking"? The Existence of what "Consciousness" ? Then what are you equating to momentum ??? <_< :blink:

Then with that you "achieve space travel" ???:blink:<_< What kind? "Astral travel" ???

The need to declare again, if you want to test, then need to prove that we live in space repulsion space, rather than gravity space, ...

I am definitely "not able to prove" anything without know what "it" is... What is the definition of "space repulsion space" or "gravity space". Gravity is by definition a "force". To get a complete definition of "force" I suggest a dictionary (any will do). On something so crucial, I would not want to be to simple and miss some nuance.

dark matter accounts for the absolute position in this space, ...

I am not sure how Dark Matter accounts for anything of the kind - "Absolute Position" ??? <_<

when the molecular reorganization is repulsionrelatively weak field, the radiation energy on how to make this field, with the super-magnetic field or the force field, I want to study

How is the bold word in red a word ??? How does it relate to a weak field ? What does that have to do with "molecular reorganization" ? What exactly is "radiation energy ?? What field is this ?? Where did these "super-magnetic field" or "force field" come from ?

Yes, what exactly do you want to study again ???? <_<

Let me give a little advice (that is if you want it) ... You have not made a complete thought here no start with "I propose" or "what if" (i.e. a hypothesis) and have definitely not formed in any way a conclusion nor derivation of with any logic in the process to what it is you "claim" you want to "study".

I want to study a lot of things. I have actually taken to time to figure out what it is you were trying to say. Sorry to say, I have given up.

No, please you don't have to try again, really, - my brain hurts - I need a rest. Maybe nestle up to a fresh cold one to drink down while I heal my aching head. :headache:

I am definitely sure this belongs in Strange Claims, if only I knew what he/she was saying. [Admins]: There isn't a Stranger Claims or Silliest of Claims or etc. is there ? If so I vote for that ... :banghead: :umno::hammer: :eek_big: :confused:

maddog

Edited by maddog