Science Forums

Problems With Dark Matter

CarlNGraham

What if it all came down to something as simple as an expanding balloon . except this ballon has no skin to push against , but rather a central point to push against ,, Energy expands. A solar Sail proves that , what if all the light and energy and radiation of all sorts has been pushing against this central point in the universe since the big bang . as the universe seems to still be rather vigorous it would make sense that it would be expanding faster and faster , But as energy is used it would begin to slow ,,,Just a big what if ..

In the history of Science, many non-existent things have been thought up, and honestly believed in for a while. Like "Phlogiston" and "Caloric Fluid". Isn't "Dark Matter" probably another example?

I'm not sure. I think that would only happen if/when that Dark Matter were proper "debunked" (if possible). This is primarily you would likely have to find the "real" reason to explain the anomalies with "missing matter" to account gravitational effects observed.

maddog

Dark Energy, Dark Matter and Supermassive Black Holes – Is There a Connection?

I am fascinated by black holes. When I read that Kretchmann’s Invariant meant that the central singularity of a black hole must be real, I thought this really means that BHs are unique. Because of this fact alone, I thought it verges on insanity to hold that BHs are ordinary and should be regarded like any other massive object in the universe.

I will have read up on this to comment.

I know what this is. It is a hyperbola! Black holes must generate a hyperbolic gravitational field.

So, I looked at Newton’s law of gravity,

F = - GMm/r2,

and wondered what would happen if

F = - GMbhm/rr* where r* is the unit vector of r, for dimensional integrity.

If I understand you correctly it seems you lost a power of r in the adjusted equation.

I call this an “adjusted” Newton’s law for black holes. It is hyperbolic.

I might agree the geometry would be Hyperbolic though only inside the black hole. Yet a lot of the physics becomes undefined as it is assumed.

This says that the stellar orbital velocity around a spiral galactic center should not depend on r and, in fact, depends only on G and the mass of the galactic SBH at distances beyond the bulge. ...

I think the rest of your derivation breaks down after you brushed away your variable for distance ( r ).

maddog

Edited by maddog

• 1 month later...

Hi Maddog,

I'm not sure. I think that would only happen if/when that Dark Matter were proper "debunked" (if possible). This is primarily you would likely have to find the "real" reason to explain the anomalies with "missing matter" to account gravitational effects observed.

The latest research just makes things even more confusing and contradictory.

http://phys.org/news/2012-08-plenty-dark-sun.html#ajTabs

Not only do they introduce a new method (MA) they make many claims and add in a data element superposition.

However, we demonstrated in Paper I that when the separability of the distribution function is not fulfilled, the HF method leads to biased

results.

By contrast, in the MA method, the separability of the potential enters only in the neglected tilt term of the Jeans equation (that is

assumed to be small as compared to the other terms).

Given the density at the midplane and the vertical velocity dispersion as a function of z for each of the gas and stellar populations in the local disc, we can model the full disc density distribution as a superposition of such elements:

I'm not a scientist, I'm a Da Vinci / Sherlock Holmes, computer programmer. I originally just didn't like the Big Bang, so I wanted to work on my own theory. I found science interesting, and I found Quantum Physics interesting. In 2003 I had a working theory, and yet I didn't know a lot about science, I had ignored it quite a lot.

Without a pre-knowledge of Dark Matter, and the Galaxy Halo, and Dark Flow, and Sun Bubbles, and magnetic Bubbles from the Sun, I actually had them in my theory already. I posted about them on science sites in 2004. Now remember that I had no pre-knowledge of them, I predicted them. I predicted them, because in my theory I have negative mass, and negative mass allows for a push gravity formula. In fact negative mass removes attraction, and pull from all formulas. You end up with a magnetic out flow, which is a halo of negative energy.

Just by moving all energy towards lower energy, and including negative energy as lower energy you get Dark Matter, the Halo, the magnetic bubbles, the sun bubbles, the black holes. Remember that I predicted them independently of science.

Since 2003 I have studied science, and gained more information on my own theory.

But my main point is that I am like an independent witness of the physics that you are all talking about. I deducted them from a set of physics that I worked out myself. I am a computer games programmer, and I have to program physics for simulators all of the time. Currently I am programming my theory into a simulation. The simulation is supposed to build the Universe from a set of rules. The rules are like Conway's 'Game Of Life'. That means that I don't actually tell the computer to do anything specific. It should just build the universe itself from some rules.

If that works, it means that I have a set of rules that work with everything including Quantum Physics.

So from my independent analysis of the Universe, there is a cosmological Constant that requires two forces working in opposite directions. The in-force is positive mass, and the out force is negative-mass. And that gives you Dark Matter physics.

.. The simulation is supposed to build the Universe from a set of rules. The rules are like Conway's 'Game Of Life'. That means that I don't actually tell the computer to do anything specific. It should just build the universe itself from some rules...So from my independent analysis of the Universe, there is a cosmological Constant that requires two forces working in opposite directions. The in-force is positive mass, and the out force is negative-mass. And that gives you Dark Matter physics.
I have a suggestion. In one of your computer simulations if you could please add a rule that requires that the INITIAL (e.g., at the big-bang) positive-mass and negative-mass entities be anti-symmetric, such that the positive-mass (matter) and negative-mass (antimatter) have unit probabilities as given below for 10 dimensions:

3 units positive-mass (interact with) 2 units negative-mass

4 units positive-mass (interact with) 3 units negative-mass

9 units positive-mass (interact with) 8 units negative-mass

10 units positive-mass (interact with) 9 units negative-mass

15 units positive-mass (interact with) 14 units negative-mass

16 units positive-mass (interact with) 15 units negative-mass

21 units positive-mass (interact with) 20 units negative-mass

22 units positive-mass (interact with) 21 units negative-mass

27 units positive-mass (interact with) 26 units negative-mass

28 units positive-mass (interact with) 27 units negative-mass

Each of these possible interactions of "in-force" against "out-force" represent a type of Feynman sum-over-history (path integral) probability for the ratio of dark matter and non-dark matter predicted in the universe. At any given time, during an observation event, we observe one of the 10 possible dimensions, a process that breaks the symmetry. Each dimension is equally probable for any single observation and the dark matter is present as a virtual reality superposed with non-dark matter within one of the given 10 dimensions.

I predict that your computer simulation, using this added rule, should conclude that dark matter represents 80% of the mass of the universe. Let me know if you have any questions.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not a scientist, I'm a Da Vinci / Sherlock Holmes, computer programmer. I originally just didn't like the Big Bang, so I wanted to work on my own theory. I found science interesting, and I found Quantum Physics interesting. In 2003 I had a working theory, and yet I didn't know a lot about science, I had ignored it quite a lot.

Without a pre-knowledge of Dark Matter, and the Galaxy Halo, and Dark Flow, and Sun Bubbles, and magnetic Bubbles from the Sun, I actually had them in my theory already. I posted about them on science sites in 2004. Now remember that I had no pre-knowledge of them, I predicted them. I predicted them, because in my theory I have negative mass, and negative mass allows for a push gravity formula. In fact negative mass removes attraction, and pull from all formulas. You end up with a magnetic out flow, which is a halo of negative energy.

Just by moving all energy towards lower energy, and including negative energy as lower energy you get Dark Matter, the Halo, the magnetic bubbles, the sun bubbles, the black holes. Remember that I predicted them independently of science.

Since 2003 I have studied science, and gained more information on my own theory.

But my main point is that I am like an independent witness of the physics that you are all talking about. I deducted them from a set of physics that I worked out myself. I am a computer games programmer, and I have to program physics for simulators all of the time. Currently I am programming my theory into a simulation. The simulation is supposed to build the Universe from a set of rules. The rules are like Conway's 'Game Of Life'. That means that I don't actually tell the computer to do anything specific. It should just build the universe itself from some rules.

If that works, it means that I have a set of rules that work with everything including Quantum Physics.

So from my independent analysis of the Universe, there is a cosmological Constant that requires two forces working in opposite directions. The in-force is positive mass, and the out force is negative-mass. And that gives you Dark Matter physics.

My theory finally has half a formula. Not by me, because I am an artist, but by some mathematicians. This is similar to what I have been saying for years. It is close enough for the gap from my theory to the maths to be bridged...

Unified Theory of Dark Matter, and Dark Energy

Edited by Pincho Paxton