Science Forums

4Th Wall

andrewuniverse

blah blah blah I found this forum through searching. I think matters of the heart have been downplayed and through repression a society was forced upon me based in subconscious childhood beliefs that leave me unprepared for the big scary world and what to do in it. So I'm going back to the drawing board as the days are getting longer as we're headed towards the month of Aviv. I like people, but I'm shy in certain situations that require driving far away places and putting things together. I solve puzzles on my own though, puzzles about society and the universe. My name is Andrew, I am a Scorpio, I am 21 Years old and this is a test.

blah blah blah I found this forum through searching.

what were you searching for?

I think matters of the heart have been downplayed and through repression a society was forced upon me based in subconscious childhood beliefs that leave me unprepared for the big scary world and what to do in it.

what are the matters to which you refer?

So I'm going back to the drawing board as the days are getting longer as we're headed towards the month of Aviv. I like people, but I'm shy in certain situations that require driving far away places and putting things together. I solve puzzles on my own though, puzzles about society and the universe. My name is Andrew, I am a Scorpio, I am 21 Years old and this is a test.

hello Andrew, welcome to Hypography :) What type of test is this? I may know, but why don't you elaborate for me

I solve puzzles on my own though, puzzles about society and the universe. My name is Andrew, I am a Scorpio, I am 21 Years old and this is a test.

Im not sure i see a puzzle to solve yet. All I see is pieces of a puzzle.I think you should describe your pieces better.