Science Forums

Second Law Of Motion

Guadalupe

Below is my latest work in the field of physics. I updated Sir Isaac Newton’s 2nd Law of Motion by replacing force “F” with energy “E”. I call my latest discovery, "Second Law of Motion".

Second Law of Motion

Second Law of Motion states: The acceleration of a body is parallel and directly proportional to the amount of energy applied.

Meaning that energy is the origin by which all things are set in motion.

My mathematical formula for the Second Law of Motion is as follows: “Energy equals mass times acceleration or E=ma.”

Copyright © 2012

Energy is the “main” reason as to why a change occurs on the objects velocity or direction. Depending on the amount of energy will increase or decreases an objects velocity or change its direction.

Sir Isaac Newton never knew about the term “energy” in the modern sense. If he did, thing would have been a lot different today.

Remember, things change with time and with new discoveries. If we don't update with this new discoveries, we’ll still be working with primitive and out dated tools.

:cup:

Newton suspected

forces were energetic

definitely not lethargic.

Hic! :beer-fresh:

In Sir Isaac Newton’s time, there was only "force" and something called, “vis viva”. The term “energy” in the modern sense didn’t come about for some years later after his death.

It never was a question of lethargic.

:cup: