Science Forums

Ancient Indigenous Tribe Narrates Identity Of All Tribes In The World Originated From Cibolan In Davao

rocket art

just checking, but, if at the time the pyramids in the americas were being build, the sea level was rising, which sort of correlated to the great flood in the bible,

and fishing boats were still able to get to the americas, and eventually the city was completely underwater, what would be the years that this happened

(with of coarse a journey to egypt to see what was going on there)

seems we are now into evidence 2,

It had been said that from among the complex structures in the Egyptian pyramid, the Sphinx was built even before 10,500 BC. the sphinx body evidently showed water erosion usually associated with being submerged underwater.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The earliest ancestors of the Egyptians were even at a loss as to how the pyramids were created for it had already existed even before the earliest inhabitants after the Deluge arrived, which they even referred to as the "Ancient Ones." Seeing no other trace of inhabitants around the vicinity of the great structures, they surmised its builders must have been linked with the animals living along the River Nile who had built it as these were the only living creatures they encountered, hence the propensity of the ancient Egyptian civilization to venerate as gods cats, crocodiles, dogs, etc. that were present in the river when their earliest of ancestors arrived.

It may also be noted that the positions of the Giza pyramids somehow imitated the 3 stars found in the Orion Belt.

Here are links that further discussed about the Age of the pyramid complexes in Egypt:

http://egypt-tehuti.org/sphinx.html

There are two possible causes:

Possible weathering by wind and sand.

Since the body of the Sphinx is located in a hollow, it takes less than twenty years to fill the hollow and cover the body totally. The Sphinx has been covered, for most of its time, by sand since the time it was created thousands of years ago. Therefore the Sphinx was not subject to weathering exposure to wind and sand, instead it was actually protected from such natural elements. Additionally, the concave shape of the corrugation cannot be the result of wind and sand storms.

Possible water erosion.

Most scholars have resigned themselves to the fact that the water caused the erosion to the body of the Sphinx. Geologists agree that Egypt was subject to severe flooding, at the end of the last Ice Age, c. 15,000-10,000 BCE.

So, if the erosion was caused by water, the Sphinx must have been carved before Egypt was under water i.e. more than 12,000 years ago. This, in turn, is too radical for scholars to swallow, as they prefer not to change their theory that Khafra (Chephren) built the Sphinx :ohdear: :oops:. As a result, those unfamiliar with scientific principles, suggested that the ground water, and not direct flooding, caused such erosion.

Never mind the egos, let us study the evidence regarding the cause of this water erosion.

http://www.eridu.co.uk/Author/egypt/lost.html

rocket- those 2 links are in support of their own agenda and cannot be considered as scientific data- you must provide legitimate sources

well taken, Pamela.

I believe however that this statement is assured of veracity:

Most scholars have resigned themselves to the fact that the water caused the erosion to the body of the Sphinx. Geologists agree that Egypt was subject to severe flooding, at the end of the last Ice Age, c. 15,000-10,000 BCE.

this claim however, should be subjected for its falsifiability:

suggested that the ground water, and not direct flooding, caused such erosion.

Here was one of the Flood Myths that originated from Bukidnon, Mindanao Island:

The Flood Story

Bukidnon (Mindanao)

A long time ago there was a very big crab which crawled into the sea. And when he went in he crowded the water out so that it ran all over the earth and covered all the land.

Now about one moon before this happened, a wise man had told the people that they must build a large raft. They did as he commanded and cut many large trees, until they had enough to make three layers. These they bound tightly together, and when it was done they fastened the raft with a long rattan cord to a big pole in the earth.

Soon after this the floods came. White water poured out of the hills, and the sea rose and covered even the highest mountains. The people and animals on the raft were safe, but all the others drowned.

When the waters went down and the raft was again on the ground, it was near their old home, for the rattan cord had held.

But these were the only people left on the whole earth.

http://www.pitt.edu/~dash/flood-phil.html

A long time ago there was a very big crab which crawled into the sea. And when he went in he crowded the water out so that it ran all over the earth and covered all the land.

An interesting description that eerily witnessed such ancient apparition on the horizon. The "crab" allegory somehow reminded me of this illustration on the planet Nibiru, which did looked like a "crab":

It had been said that the Flood occurred at a later (10,500 BC) rendezvous with Nibiru wherein its gravitational pull caused the huge glaciers during the Ice Age accumulated on Earth's Poles to crumble thereby causing, literally, tidal waves that eventually inundated most of Earth's surface.

Now about one moon before this happened, a wise man had told the people that they must build a large raft. They did as he commanded and cut many large trees, until they had enough to make three layers. These they bound tightly together, and when it was done they fastened the raft with a long rattan cord to a big pole in the earth.

Very interesting, almost similar with Sumerian and Biblical version of the Flood. A footnote reads below:

The similarity of this to the biblical Story of the Flood leads us to suppose that it has come from the neighboring Christianized or Mohammedanized people and has been worked by the Bukidnon into the mould of their own thought. However, the flood story is sometimes found in such a guise that it cannot be accounted for by Christian influence.

Indeed. Even the "crab" description was independent of the Sumerian version. the Sumerians instead portrayed those images in the description of Nibiru as "wings." Even the use of material in creating the "raft" was endemic, rattan.

These may however, provide connection between Indigenous knowledge in Mindanao and the ancient Sumerians, considered by western tradition as the oldest civilization that appeared after the Flood. These may manifest further evidences that indeed the Indigenous Peoples in Mindanao did have repository of ancient knowledge, the necessary foundations of a Humanity evolving towards Tribal Consciousness as they spread to all corners of the Globe and brought with them the knowledge of their ancestors.

Very interesting. I myself is in the process of discovering these insights culled from personal researches and from those shared by my likeminded acquaintances. It's unfortunate that these were not even mentioned or discussed from among the mainstream educational system in our country, where mediocre textbooks often tend to be Manila-centric that ignored these vast wealth of heritage from Mindanao :ohdear:

Based on the neg rep received by the previous post I believe it has something to do not with inaccuracy of my views, but rather it manifested that I had reached a crossroad of sorts in your Scientific fields as far as this thread had dwelled into.

Conventional Scientific theories and paradigms such as Uniformitarianism in seeking geological answers, the conventional belief systems about our Solar System, the yet unfathomed mysteries of the ocean deep, the tendency of written Human History subjected to bias by its writers, these are some that manifests limitations in Science, although not necessarily referring to the ideals of Science itself that had undeniably benefited Humanity.

I believe that before this thread could dwell into the archeological evidence, there is the need to first resolve the position of this thread between Uniformitarianism and Catastrophism, in which the latter seemed to have touched this subject while on its way to seeking for geological evidence.

There is also the concern of incorporating ancient myths and legends, perhaps the only way for Humanity's ancestors to record the profound events in their time and within their bounds, even in consideration to factors that burdened its very foundations. And yet these ancient repositories still managed to survive, a testament even to its (sometimes yet to be appreciated) priceless legacy and treasures of the Past that will ultimately benefit Humanity as it meets the challenges of the Future, as my rockety composition will state (allow me to use this word, I believe an innate sense of humor is a manifestation of having achieved a true essence of victory, and will continue to do so as victory will be achieved):

rockety: "The measure of how deep one probes the past will determine how high one aims for the future."

http://ricvilhori.blogspot.com/2008/07/measure.html

However, the concern as to proofs, veracity, etc., comes into question for sometimes such aspects deal between the intangible truths from the tangible truths that the realm of Science may find means to seek. As far as the tangible manifestations are concerned, it will always be there, the question is when, how Science find means to seek for it. For the intangible, I may have found means to present with it, as far as this thread is concerned, and in which it undeniably incorporates the sum of it all, the myths and legends, the mysteries, the probability of ET intervention or whatever, the amazing wonder of gravity, and even of your very own truths. The means that will undeniably encompasses I will incorporate into a Singularity: CONSCIOUSNESS

how I had arrived to this rockety (i.e. my personal victory :P ), which states:

rockety: "Consciousness is gravity's source."

stemmed up from a discussion about gravity on an internet Physics chatroom about a decade ago, which eventually resulted to my answer in which I summarized here:

http://ricvilhori.blogspot.com/2007/08/consciousness-is-source-of-gravity.html

Having stated thus, perhaps I will be needing to rephrase some statements or terms as the thread had gone along. I will try to abide by the rigidity (though breaking from it may temptingly be) of Science, to be patient in its limitations and respectful of its undeniable achievements, and may I request other forumers to continually remind me lest I forget or zoom somewhere else.

I still stand by my views, will continue and will defend it. CONSCIOUSNESS had sought that I may seek for TRUTH, and with such continue to seek answers to my personal questions, and try to share also to those questioning, and vice versa, for the ultimate goal that we all seek, for TRUTH is FREEDOM.

I will try to rephrase my other statements. I will be using instead the argument on the term Planet X in which arguments to its possible existence are already discussed by the Scientific Community.

http://www.spacetoday.org/SolSys/KuiperBelt/Quaoar.html

http://www.newscientist.com/special/unknown-solar-system

I will also reiterate the need for views on geological time frame relative to all other factors, to incorporate other possible theories that will unify into a common quest for Truth. Einstein's Relativity Theory that considers the thought process as Twin Paradox, with mentioning of possible effect such as of of organic decay relative to varying cosmic space-time dimensions needs to be opened up. It had been said that while on Earth it would take 24 hours to rotate, it actually takes only about 8 minutes when an observer views the planet from the moon.

I will also summarize the totality of the mysteries, the intangibility that this thread may touch into such as myths and legends of our ancestors, eventual metaphysics, unexplained anomalies even of ET intervention (culprits or otherwise), the wonders of gravity, even our very own truths, as CONSCIOUSNESS.

Also, as mentioned there is the need to first dwell into the concern between Catastrophism and Uniformitarianism, in which it seemed the latter had been an established norm from among Scientific Communities.

These other factors should be discussed, otherwise the concern as to the mainstream Scientific Community, whether it continually seeks for TRUTH, sometimes awful or stranger than fiction it may seem, rather than mere convenience, will be put in question.

I have found this website that speaks relative to Catastophism:

Catastrophism is contrary to Uniformitarianism, the accepted geological doctrine for over 150 years. Uniformitarianism states that current geologic processes, occurring at the same rates observed today, in the same manner, account for all of earth's geological features. As present processes are thought to explain all past events, the Uniformitarianism slogan is "the present is the key to the past." Uniformitarianism ignores the possibility of past cataclysmic activity upon the surface of the earth. James Hutton first purposed the doctrine of uniformity in his publication, Theory of the Earth (1785). Sir Charles Lyell endorsed Uniformitarianism in his work, Principles of Geology (1830). Uniformitarianism is fundamental to Lyell's geologic column. Uniformitarianism and the geologic column, both of which assume uniformity, have been disproved in recent years by geologic features such as poly-strata fossils, misplaced fossils, missing layers and misplaced layers (including layers in reverse order or "ancient" layers found above "modern" layers). Furthermore, observed cataclysmic events such as the eruption of Mt. St. Helens in 1980 have validated Catastrophism. Prior to the introduction of Uniformitarianism, Catastrophism was the accepted geological doctrine. Once again, Catastrophism is becoming accepted as an accurate interpretation of earth's geologic history.

http://www.catastrophism.net/

I believe that before this thread could dwell into the archeological evidence, there is the need to first resolve the position of this thread between Uniformitarianism and Catastrophism, in which the latter seemed to have touched this subject while on its way to seeking for geological evidence.

This seems like a sensible idea. Let us follow it. By that I mean, let's resolve that point before deviating away on a host of other issues, even though some of them may be ultimately more important. We deal with one thing at a time - this time its Uniformitarianism and Catastrophism. Perhaps you could lay out what your views are on these concepts and how they relate to the thread.

For my part I'll make some brief observations. Uniformitarianism won the battle with Catastrophism in Victorian times. The paradigm was neatly summed up in the words "The Present is the Key to the Past". Quite understandably, while the debate raged there was a tendency for each side to take positions at opposite ends of the spectrum of possibilities. At first this seemed reasonable - the Uniformitarian concept led to breakthrough discoveries in many fields. However, over time the position has softened somewhat. Intermittent catastrophes, consistent with current physical laws, are not only tolerated, but have become fashionable. Some might argue, overfashionable, with researchers trying to tie every mass extinction event to a bolide impact, for example.

Since we now have a situation where there is a blending of the two extremes I am not sure what your concern/objection is going to be. I half sense you are going to argue against a strawman. I wait with interest.

Ok.

Perhaps I would begin with the summation The Present is the Key to the Past that defined Uniformitarianism. It seemed the adage was susceptible to the subjectivity of the Present and set its boundaries only by the definition of the latter. Uniformitarianism have provided the benefits as putting into details the Planet's geological Deep Time. However, how would the case be when subjected to more complexities that it may encounter in the Future such as some sort of "interplanetary time scale"? Also, Uniformitarianism may have sought geological evidence that tangibly manifests, but could not necessarily provide more intricate answers as to its intangible causes.

From what I observed, it seems Catastrophism may have provided the language to explain the enigma of the lost continent. Among its proponents, Velikovsky actually spoke in synchronicity with the ancient creation myth of the Bagobo Tribe in Mindanao (my sources were yet in hard copy, may post it upon availability or when I find its virtual document through the net), and the latter may actually had embedded in its ancient knowledge the allegorical narration as to how priori-Mars had caused to lost its watery surface upon interaction of the debris of "yet without form" Earth as later expounded by Velikovsky. However, Velikovsky's timeline may have erred relative to the solid evidences of Uniformitarianism (but then the latter had neither incorporated the concept of an "interplanetary time-scale" ).

From my personal observation, it seemed Uniformitarianism may incorporate Catastrophism on the boundaries of the planet's Deep Time, but Catastrophism encompasses Uniformitarianism when in an even larger "interplanetary time-scale" as what may have occurred in Velikovsky's position on planetary collision as well as culled from ancient myths and legends of ancient cultures, as mentioned:

The catastrophes that occurred within the memory of humankind are recorded in the myths, legends and written history of all ancient cultures and civilisations. Velikovsky pointed to alleged concordances in the accounts of many cultures, and proposed that they referred to the same real events. For instance, the memory of a flood is recorded in the Hebrew Bible, in the Greek legend of Deucalion, and in the Manu legend of India. Velikovsky put forward the psychoanalytic idea of "Cultural Amnesia" as a mechanism whereby these literal records came to be regarded as mere myths and legends.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immanuel_Velikovsky

I had mentioned before the ancient narratives of the Samal Tribe from Davao, Mindanao that may explain the causes of the Asteroid Belt from an original planetary orbit, and the ancient narrative of the Bagobo Peoples that portrayed afterwards the interaction between priori-Mars and that was "yet without form," Earth, thus causing the waters of the former to be pulled by the gravitational pull of the latter as it was unceremoniously pushed to its present orbit, which may explain the unusual abundance of water on Planet Earth. These vindicated that indeed the Indigenous Tribes in Davao, Mindanao Island had with them among the most ancient repositories of the knowledge of Humankind whose memory were embedded in its ancient myths and legends.

The larger scope of an "interplanetary time-scale" however, that occurred between the orbits of the now present Asteroid Belt and of the present Earth's, would be very intriguing indeed to seek evidence for it. However, there may already evidences that would prove that a collision planetary in scale may had indeed occurred, as manifested in the surface of Mars and the presence of distinctly different rock components in the Asteroid Belt. Will discuss, and rediscover, about these later.

Again to reiterate, I remain steadfast with my position.

As far as the thread has progressed I may have achieved a milestone in my personal research and may have fit together in this timeline the SYNCHRONICITY between the very ancient Myths & Legends of Mindanao's Indigenous Tribes, and modern Science.

The Map of Mu, Lemuria as shown, manifested the legendary supercontinent in contemporary with the Pangaea supercontinent during the Paleozoic (Permian) Era and prior to the Permian-Triassic Extinction Period. The early inhabitants of Mu/Lemuria were a hermaphroditic race as narrated by the ancient knowledge of the B'laan Indigenous Tribe of Mindanao and also by the ancient Greek philosopher Plato. The Lemurians in this era were yet of reptilian structure being silica-based as our carbon-based mammalian ancestors shall arrive only in the later Cenozoic era.

The Permian-Triassic Extinction Event occurred 250 Million years ago after a complex series of conflicts ensued between hermaphroditic Lemurians and another Alien race as narrated by Mindanao's B'laan Tribe and Plato, which resulted to genetic splicing of male-female genders, and the eventual involvement of another force, as narrated by Mindanao's Samal Genesis, by ancient Sumerians, and interplanetary collision as interpreted by Sitchin and Velikovsky. I highly speculate that the catastrophic formation of the Asteroid Belt may have occurred during this era, which may partly explain the presence of carbonaceous component found in asteroids manifested during the planet's Carboniferous Period prior to the collision. The catastrophic Extinction event nearly extinguished almost all life during this era, also known as the Great Dying. Surviving Lemurians may have escaped deep underground, with fragments of the Lemurian continent still existing. Other species as coelacanths, cockroaches, also survived.

The Continental Drift occurred and Pangaea gradually transformed into the present day continents to heal the "wound" that destroyed a large portion of the MU supercontinent caused by the collision, through the wonders of gravity by the "Planet's Core Consciousness" similar to how in microcosmic level spherical shaped water behaves in zero gravity.In this light, the Expanding Earth Theory should be debunked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE1IiI6DXE8&feature=related

New species began appearing, which was further enriched by water from priori-Mars after its front surface was bombarded by fragments from the catastrophic collision, as narrated by Mindanao's Bagobo creation mythology and interpreted by Velikovsky (minus his erroneous timeline). The first mammals appeared (and later evolving into apes as our early Human ancestors) during the Triassic Period and flowers began appearing during the Cretaceous Period.

Mindanao's Bagobo mythology narrated Human creation as Cenozoic Era approached. The Philippine archipelago began forming through Subduction as the remaining fragments of Lemuria ultimately sank 22,600 years later, with remnant of a sunken ancient Lemurian city eventually found in Yonaguni, Japan during the 20th Century.

that planet thing sounds like earth mark 1, and earth mark 2 theory, with the earth being hit by a huge mass that formed the moon

i like expanding planet theory

it make sense to me, anyway

The term "Earth" originated from the Sumerian word Eridu in reference to a Sumerian city, considered to be its most ancient.

The word MUndo (Spanish, Tagalog), HuMUs (Latin) is also in referrence of the Planet. The Latin for Mundo however, means to clean. I believe the term MUndo for the Mother Planet is of much older reference, and as far as this thread is concerned, dated back to the olden lands of MU/Lemuria.

The Expanding Earth Theory may have its veracity with the Continental Drift, but the hypothesis on the planet that is growing, and to borrow words from this post:

Nonsense.

Your claim that geological data supports the sunken continent myth is absurd.

is Nonsense and Absurd B) . As far as this thread is concerned, the gaping "wound" caused by interplanetary collision caused our Planet to regenerate and "fill" its gap, causing the Continental Drift of the supercontinent Pangaea after its contemporary the huge continent MU suffered destruction by such collision that may have occurred about 250 Million years ago. The ancient narratives of Mindanao's Indigenous Peoples should be vindicated. The Expanding Earth Theory however, if postulating about the concept of a "growing" planet, should be debunked.

The position of my thread will further be evidenced and may partly explain as to the presence of icy water and organic carbon found among C-Type carbonaceous asteroids. The collision must have occurred prior to the Permian Triassic Extinction Event and beyond into the Carbonifeorus Period 360-286 Million years ago where coal from decaying organic compounds were traced.

http://www.enn.com/ecosystems/article/41273

The suggestion however, that asteroids were the water carriers of primordial Earth are obviously Nonsense and Absurd. The ancient knowledge of Mindanao's Indigenous Tribes may hold the answers.

My rockety Thread is still standing strong, heck with puny little neg reps :P

I shall include this with my other rockety Theories.

I shall now officially call this Ric Vil Hori's Lemurian Timeline :cool:

As far as the thread has progressed I may have achieved a milestone in my personal research and may have fit together in this timeline the SYNCHRONICITY between the very ancient Myths & Legends of Mindanao's Indigenous Tribes, and modern Science.

The Map of Mu, Lemuria as shown, manifested the legendary supercontinent in contemporary with the Pangaea supercontinent during the Paleozoic (Permian) Era and prior to the Permian-Triassic Extinction Period. The early inhabitants of Mu/Lemuria were a hermaphroditic race as narrated by the ancient knowledge of the B'laan Indigenous Tribe of Mindanao and also by the ancient Greek philosopher Plato. The Lemurians in this era were yet of reptilian structure being silica-based as our carbon-based mammalian ancestors shall arrive only in the later Cenozoic era.

The Permian-Triassic Extinction Event occurred 250 Million years ago after a complex series of conflicts ensued between hermaphroditic Lemurians and another Alien race as narrated by Mindanao's B'laan Tribe and Plato, which resulted to genetic splicing of male-female genders, and the eventual involvement of another force, as narrated by Mindanao's Samal Genesis, by ancient Sumerians, and interplanetary collision as interpreted by Sitchin and Velikovsky. I highly speculate that the catastrophic formation of the Asteroid Belt may have occurred during this era, which may partly explain the presence of carbonaceous component found in asteroids manifested during the planet's Carboniferous Period prior to the collision. The catastrophic Extinction event nearly extinguished almost all life during this era, also known as the Great Dying. Surviving Lemurians may have escaped deep underground, with fragments of the Lemurian continent still existing. Other species as coelacanths, cockroaches, also survived.

The Continental Drift occurred and Pangaea gradually transformed into the present day continents to heal the "wound" that destroyed a large portion of the MU supercontinent caused by the collision, through the wonders of gravity by the "Planet's Core Consciousness" similar to how in microcosmic level spherical shaped water behaves in zero gravity.In this light, the Expanding Earth Theory should be debunked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE1IiI6DXE8&feature=related

New species began appearing, which was further enriched by water from priori-Mars after its front surface was bombarded by fragments from the catastrophic collision, as narrated by Mindanao's Bagobo creation mythology and interpreted by Velikovsky (minus his erroneous timeline). The first mammals appeared (and later evolving into apes as our early Human ancestors) during the Triassic Period and flowers began appearing during the Cretaceous Period.

Mindanao's Bagobo mythology narrated Human creation as Cenozoic Era approached. The Philippine archipelago began forming through Subduction as the remaining fragments of Lemuria ultimately sank 22,600 years later, with remnant of a sunken ancient Lemurian city eventually found in Yonaguni, Japan during the 20th Century.

Likewise, there is no reason to believe the veracity of Plato's, or anyone else's, account of a mythical "lost continent". Mankind simply has not been around long enough to witness the disappearance of a continent due to any geological movement that we have evidence of. If it is your premise that such a continent existed, you need to show evidence that such a thing took place. Relying on spoken or written tradition is not sufficient. While scientific explanations are not, and can likely never be entirely complete, it is a huge leap to go from "we don't have a full understanding of something" to claiming that something happened when all verifiable evidence outside the myth itself that makes the claim suggests otherwise.

Myths often contain kernels of truth, around which, over time, embellishment and inexact retelling eventually builds a much more far-reaching story. Without verifiable supporting evidence, it remains a myth.

Your concern is now addressed. The ancient knowledge of Mindanao's Indigenous Tribes have nurtured and preserved a legacy that shall trace back the origins of Humanity not tens of millions of years ago, but hundreds of millions of years ago, even extending beyond interplanetary realms and may have provided answers as to the age-old dilemma of the Asteroid Belt, the waterless anomaly of Mars, and more.

Mankind's history shall now be traced further back even before the carbon-based mammalian ancestry, back to the era when silica-based biological entities once roamed our primordial planet, far beyond the Cenozoic era and even during the Paleozoic Era.

The ancient knowledge of Mindanao's Indigenous Tribes shall be vindicated, from where it ALL originated, with our ancient Lemurian ancestry.

My views still stand firm.

I guess it's back to discussions on evidence 3: archeological this time.

As my thread, while in the process of gathering for evidence 2: geological had now inevitably incorporated far beyond in the realms of interplanetary scale (that may not surprise me), so should it further be included in the scope in gathering such evidence. Here's possible evidence of an artifact found on the moon, referred to as "Moon Angel":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNvbztW8xOg&feature=related

(never mind the audio)

A noted scientist has just produced proof that the lunar surface was inhabited by intelligent life: a 10-inch angel sculpture embedded in a moon rock.

Geologist Dr. Morris Charles revealed last week that NASA lab workers chipped the angel from one of the rocks brought to Earth by Apollo 11 astronauts 40 years ago, in 1969. Dr. Charles was a NASA scientist himself for 23 years but left the agency in 1987. He still maintains close ties to many of his former colleagues.

The implications of this figurine are absolutely mind-boggling, Dr. Charles told reporters. It means that at one time the moon had an atmosphere conducive to life. And whats more, it was once home to a sophisticated race of people with a highly refined sense of beauty.

The angel a humanoid female with wing-like appendages on her back and long flowing hair is made of an iron compound found exclusively in the highlands of the moon.

This rules out the possibility that it was dropped by a race of aliens from another planet. Its been hand polished to a silvery metallic sheen. Based on chemical analysis of the metal, geologists estimate the sculpture to be 200,000 years old which means it was made 170,000 years before the human species appeared on Earth.

Its been examined by art experts who concur with Dr. Charles appraisal of the culture that produced it. Clearly these beings had a sense of religion that parallels our Christianity. Perhaps they had a Jesus of their own, proving that the important spiritual principles are, in a very literal sense, universal, said a Washington anthropologist.

Others are not so sure of its religious significance. Dr. Miles Fredericks of New York University countered, This is just more Christian propaganda. The Sumerians told stories of the Annunaki, winged deities, as far back as 18th century BC. Maybe the Sumerians were visited by these moon beings, who merely modeled the statue after their own image.

While many ponder the significance of the figure, others are curious about why it has remained a secret for so long. The artifact has been common knowledge among NASA insiders for years, said Dr. Charles. But space agency higher-ups have kept the information highly classified, fearing world-wide panic. It was smuggled out to me by persons who must, for obvious reasons, remain anonymous.

NASA officially denies Dr. Charles allegations. The statue was displayed to photographers and newsmen but is now being held for further study at an undisclosed location.

Astronauts of Antiquity Zecharia Sitchin has already shown in The Twelfth Planet that the statues of gods and goddesses from Sumer present special helmets with protuberances on both sides (the Middle Agess illiteracy turned them intodevil horns), which perfectly look like the pilots headphones; the statues were provided with the SHU.GAR.RA a term that literally meansthat which makes you go far into the Universe.

Another image discovered in North Israel, dating back to the ninth millennium B.C., represents the sculpted head of a god with a helmet and safety glasses. Also a picture of the goddess Ishtar from her temple in Sumer.

It would be interesting to further discuss it for its veracity.

This appears to be the famous/infamous “Rosetta stone of the Yonaguni Monument”.

To the best of my knowledge, there’s no translation of it. It doesn’t appear in any legitimate scientific literature of which I’m aware. To the best of my knowledge, its present whereabouts are unknown to any credible organization – museum, university, etc. – making it difficult to research.

Despite the dearth of scientific literature about it, I found some mentions of it in internet forums. Some, such as “byrd” at this webpage, believe it a “modern fake”, largely because it’s condition is inconsistent with the claim that it has been submerged for 10,000 to 3,000 years. Others, such as poster “snipero1” on this webpage believe “the stone talks about a peaceful ruler and his castle on land, which after the occurrence of a catastrophic event, ended up under the waves”.

Given the absence of evidence that it has been examined by trustworthy archeologists, I’m inclined to agree that it’s a fake.

As for the Yonaguni monument itself, though also not much examined or written about by trustworthy archeologists, the scientific consensus appears to be that it’s primarily a natural formation, possibly with some ancient or modern embellishments. It’s reasonable that, around 20,000 years ago, when sea levels were low enough due to the last glacial period, for the monument and surrounding seabed to have been above water, and humans are know to have been in this area since about 30,000 years ago, that prehistoric people visited and made marks on the monument. As it appears to be a single large natural formation, not composed of quarried blocks, I think the monument is a natural formation, not a building.

this evidence obviously cannot elicit conclusion that it was borne from natural formation: