Science Forums

Ancient Indigenous Tribe Narrates Identity Of All Tribes In The World Originated From Cibolan In Davao

rocket art

Well rocket perhaps you love to see yourself fighting...Don Quixote comes to my mind ...Stop fighting... go back to the beginning, edit out all you said about yourself... I know you love it but the first law authors should obey is: Kill your darlings!

(Unless the public asks them resurrected.)

Next reformulate all claims into suspicions or hypotheses...

DO NOT SPEAK TO ANYONE UNTIL YOU ARE READY!

Although I'd prefer not to see myself thus (it's not surprising as the least one can do is defend it), but perhaps you may have a point as the matters were on the objectivity as it is now in the process of being dealt so, which I am confident my theory, despite the depth it pursues, will provide with.

It seems intriguing though, how Humanity has achieved such level of progress were it not for the eccentricity of some, sometimes allegorically presented in classic literary gem, who dared to go beyond others' boxes.

So cool down, me ready now B)

i like the plate tectonic thoughts on this thread :P

Yeah, even when it meant debunking Expanding Earth Theory.

harharhar.

I think rocket needs to shape up,to polish his act, to stop

pretending he is some champion in a contest. That said...

er, I was just posting emos like this :yay_jump: :slingshot: :lightsaber1: :woohoo:

and you made me look like Incredible Hulk already, me flattered B)

I like this thread too... pity if it gets silenced...

I think Pamela meant your starting another thread so as to continue your endearment there.

I've been out of town folks, my time would be a bit loaded unlike before, but I will continue and will further provide more objective pleasures regarding the topics soon.

Although I'd prefer not to see myself thus (it's not surprising as the least one can do is defend it), but perhaps you may have a point as the matters were on the objectivity as it is now in the process of being dealt so, which I am confident my theory, despite the depth it pursues, will provide with.

It seems intriguing though, how Humanity has achieved such level of progress were it not for the eccentricity of some, sometimes allegorically presented in classic literary gem, who dared to go beyond others' boxes.

So cool down, me ready now B)

Yeah, even when it meant debunking Expanding Earth Theory.

harharhar.

er, I was just posting emos like this :yay_jump: :slingshot: :lightsaber1: :woohoo:

and you made look like Incredible Hulk already, me flattered B)

I think Pamela meant your starting another thread so as to continue your endearment there.

I've been out of town folks, my time would be a bit loaded unlike before, but I will continue and will further provide more objective pleasures regarding the topics soon.

Good luck! Good show :)

And the show goes on (we're part of it too :P )

On the moais of Easter Island, I have observed from these statements:

First Settlers

Early European visitors to Easter Island recorded the local oral traditions of the original settlers. In these traditions, Easter Islanders claimed that a chief Hotu Matu'a arrived on the island in one or two large canoes with his wife and extended family. They are believed to have been Polynesian.

There is considerable uncertainty about the accuracy of this legend as well as the date of settlement. Published literature suggests the island was settled around 300-400 CE, or at about the time of the arrival of the earliest settlers in Hawaii. Some scientists say that Easter Island was not inhabited until 700-800 CE. This date range is based on glottochronological calculations and on three radiocarbon dates from charcoal that appears to have been produced during forest clearance activities.

Moreover a recent study which included radiocarbon dates from what is thought to be very early material suggests that the island was settled as recently as 1200 CE. This seems to be supported by a 2006 study of the island's deforestation, which could have started around the same time. Any earlier human activity seems to be insignificant if there was any at all.

The Austronesian Polynesians, who first settled the island, are likely to have arrived from the Marquesas Islands from the west. These settlers brought bananas, taro, sugarcane, and paper mulberry, as well as chickens and Polynesian Rats. The island at one time supported a relatively advanced and complex civilization.

The Norwegian adventurer Thor Heyerdahl believed that cultural similarities exist between Easter Island and South American Indian cultures which he suggested might have resulted from some settlers arriving from the continent. According to local legends, a group of long-eared people called hanau epe arrived on the island sometime after the original inhabitants, introducing the stone carving technology and attempting to enslave the population.

Some early accounts of the legend place hanau epe as the original residents and the contemporary Easter Islanders as later immigrants coming from Oparo. After mutual suspicions erupted in a violent clash, the hanau epe were overthrown and exterminated, leaving only one survivor.

The fact that the sweet potato, a staple of the pre-contact Polynesian diet, is of South American origin, and that there is no evidence that its seed could spread by floating across the ocean, indicates that there must have been some contact between the two cultures.

The most widely-accepted theory is that the statues were carved by the Polynesian colonizers of the island beginning by about A.D. 1000-1100. In addition to representing deceased ancestors, the Moai, once they were erect on ceremonial sites, may also have been regarded as the embodiment of powerful living chiefs. They were also important lineage status symbols.

It seemed according to conventional theories the moais statues were dated depending on tracing back the timeline of the arrival of inhabitants there and carbon dating were instead based on the activities of settlers there.

However, much older legend actually hinted that the moais may have existed before the earliest settlers arrived, as mentioned in this statement wherein the king already saw in his dream Mata ki te Rangi (Eyes that look to the Sky), which may mean the statues already existed long before his subjects arrived to settle it.

Legend of Hotu Matua

Hotu Matu'a was the legendary first settler and ariki mau ("supreme chief" or "king") of Easter Island. Hotu Matu'a and his two canoe (or one double hulled canoe) colonising party were Polynesians from the now unknown land of Hiva (probably the Marquesas). They landed at Anakena beach and his people spread out across the island, sub-divided it between clans claiming descent from his sons, and lived for more than a thousand years in their isolated island home at the southeastern tip of the Polynesian Triangle.

Polynesians first came to Rapa Nui/Easter Island sometime between 300 CE and 800 CE. These are the common elements of oral history that have been extracted from island legends. Linguistic, DNA and Pollen analysis all point to a Polynesian first settlement of the island at that time, but it is unlikely that other details can be verified. During this era the Polynesians were colonizing islands across a vast expanse of the Pacific Ocean. Hotu Matua led his people from Hiva; linguistic analysis comparing Rapanui to other Polynesian languages suggests this was the Marquesas Islands.

It is said that Hau-Maka had a dream in which his spirit travelled to a far country, to help look for new land for King Hotu Matu'a. In the dream, his spirit travelled to the Mata ki te Rangi (Eyes that look to the Sky). The island has also been called "Te Pito 'o te Kainga", which means "the Center of the Earth." Both islands are commonly said to be Easter Island.

When Hau-Maka woke, he told the King. The King then ordered seven men to travel to the island from Hiva (a mythical land) to investigate. After they found the land, they returned to Hiva. The King and many more travelled to this new island.

There should be further scrutiny as to the basis of these claims, as carbon dating its timeline were instead based on settlers' activities. Neither were there extensive research as to how the natives could have achieved such level of technological sophistication as placing heavy tons of hats on the statues, not to mention the sheer process to come up with hundred of such huge sculptures with some that turned out not only having faces, but sculpted with torsos as well buried underneath.

Also Moai eye sculptures were eventually discovered and were promptly placed back on the statues:

Matt Lauer from the 'Today Show' visited Easter Island. The Moai were the main topic of conversation. Moai eyes have been discovered beneath the fallen statues and are being placed in the restored statues. They call the eye 'Mata'.

It would be interesting to note that the Filipino term for the word "eye" was also mata :blink:

Exhibit for evidence 3: archeological

Moais of Easter Island

Easter Island - Rapa Nui

It seemed according to conventional theories the moais statues were dated depending on tracing back the timeline of the arrival of inhabitants there and carbon dating were instead based on the activities of settlers there.

However, much older legend actually hinted that the moais may have existed before the earliest settlers arrived, as mentioned in this statement wherein the king already saw in his dream Mata ki te Rangi (Eyes that look to the Sky), which may mean the statues already existed long before his subjects arrived to settle it.

Nonsense.

The statues could not have existed long before his subjects arrived to settle the island.

Estimated dates of initial settlement of Easter Island ranges between 300 to 1200 CE, coinciding with the arrival of the first settlers in Hawaii. The statues were carved from 1100–1680 CE, according to rectified radio-carbon dates.

(Source, Hunt, T. L.; Lipo, CP (2006). "Late Colonization of Easter Island". Science 311 (5767): 1603–6. doi:10.1126/science.1121879. PMID 16527931. And Hunt, Terry; Lipo, Carl (2011). The Statues that Walked: Unraveling the Mystery of Easter Island. Free Press. ISBN 1-43915031-1.)

There should be further scrutiny as to the basis of these claims, as carbon dating its timeline were instead based on settlers' activities. Neither were there extensive research as to how the natives could have achieved such level of technological sophistication as placing heavy tons of hats on the statues, not to mention the sheer process to come up with hundred of such huge sculptures with some that turned out not only having faces, but sculpted with torsos as well buried underneath.

The statues were carved by the Polynesian colonizers of the island, primarily between 1250 CE and 1500 CE. Completed statues were moved to ahu mostly on the coast. They were subsequently erected with red stone cylinders (pukao) on their heads. The actual carving of each statue certainly require tremendous effort and resources. The island was treeless by the time the Europeans first visited, thus the movement of the statues remained a mystery. Since then, pollen analysis has established that the island was almost totally forested until 1200 CE. The tree pollen disappeared from the record by 1650, around the same time the statues stopped being made.

The quarries and stone tools seem to have been abandoned abruptly, leaving many completed sculptures outside the quarry awaiting transport and almost as many incomplete statues still in the quarries. During the nineteenth century this led to conjecture that the island was the remnant of a sunken continent and that most completed moai were under the sea.

That idea has long been debunked.

It is now understood that some statues were rock carvings never intended to be completed. Some were incomplete because inclusions (imperfections or lumps of hard rock) were encountered; in that case the carvers would abandon a partial statue and start a new one. Some completed statues were meant to remain at Rano Raraku. Some were simply incomplete when the sculpture-building came to an end (circa 1500-1650 CE).

(Source, Steven R Fischer. The island at the end of the world. Reaktion Books 2005 ISBN1 86189 282 9. And, Katherine Routledge (1919) The Mystery of Easter Island ISBN 0-932813-48-8 pages 181-186)

CC

Nonsence.

The statues could not have existed long before his subjects arrived to settle the island.

Estimated dates of initial settlement of Easter Island ranges between 300 to 1200 CE, coinciding with the arrival of the first settlers in Hawaii. The statues were carved from 1100–1680 CE, according to rectified radio-carbon dates.

Nonsense? How could such be treated as nonsense when it was the natives there who knew the history of their islands and their people better than any outsider? Such gesture seemed an affront instead. Even the carbon dating mentioned had been dated earlier by that source as 700-800 CE and yet these were based on the settlers' activities instead from charcoal caused by their deforestation. Such proponents as if claiming "authority" on the truth about the Moai statues may even fail to explain how such huge structures could have been erected by primitive natives when even the thought of placing those heavy ton hats atop those heads stoically mock at such affront but obviously limited explanations.

Neither was the statue of Egyptian Sphinx spared by these mainstream conventionality;

Despite conflicting evidence and viewpoints over the years, the traditional view held by modern Egyptology at large remains that the Great Sphinx was built in approximately 2500 BC by the pharaoh Khafra, the builder of the Second Pyramid at Giza.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flood_myth

And yet whatever these proponents had based, none of them can explain the blatant manifestation of erosion on its body that only intense water exposure could have done, and yet even its proponents failed to incorporate in history the possibility of its antideluvian dating.

There should instead be a challenge to the Scientific community to "upgrade" its basis on human civilization as glaring evidences are now manifesting that indeed such an ancient event may have occurred. Among these are the underwater Yonaguni ruins, the recent discovery submerged underwater of Krishna's city Dwarka, in India that may even vindicate The Mahabharata epics of Hinduism, and of course the Sphinx in Egypt. Who knows, it may turn out the Easter island natives knew more about their people's history and their moais even better than such imposition to their age-old beliefs by outsiders.

Any meaning I can extract from this vague sentence is wrong:

1. The present is not an entity and therefore possesses no subjectivity.

Just reminding English happens to be my 2nd language (while having to speak 2 local languages), so it may be a bit of an effort for me to express my views sometimes, not to mention having to sometimes discuss Physics topics here :blink:

I was actually referring to the Present being under "subjectivity" to human act i.e. choices, decisions, etc., not necessarily the Present being subjective.

2. The boundaries of uniformatarianism have been set by the various authorities who considered it. In its extreme form the boundaries excluded processes not currently observed on the planet. This inappropriately disqualified extremely large volcanic eruptions, bolide impacts, etc. Only in that sense were the boundaries set by the present. This extreme form is not how the concept came to be considered in the last century and most definitely not in the second half of the century: punctuated equilibrium; dinosaur killers and plate tectonics testify to that.

that's actually the limitation I'm referring my concern about.

The present view of uniformatarianism pays full attention to longer time intervals: billions of years now quite acceptablely fall within its scope. As I suspected you seem to be arguing against an outdated, strawman version of the concept.

Yup.

Please provide an example so that I can understand what the heck you are talking about.

I'm really very curious how tangible matter behaves when subjected to extremes of sorts, just as the phenomenon being discussed here when a possible planetary collision occurred that would literally knock off a planet from its regular orbit, unceremoniously thrown off to another orbit, could it be how certain molecular particles behave in this abrupt anomaly in Space that inevitably affects Time as well, such that by that time objects record a "rapid aging" of sorts, hence the Deep timeline that manifests in Uniformitarianism that recorded even hundreds of millions of years, but neither discounts Catastrophism as well relative to the phenomenon discussed on this thread, in which its exclusion in explaining the phenomenon may be the "intangible cause" I was referring to.

ain't that a heck of a postulation indeed :huh: :blink:

There is no significant evidence for any lost continent and abundant evidence (geological, geophysical, chemical, geographical) that it never existed. However, this appears to be getting wholly off the specific topic we are meant to be dealing with at this point.

I believe I have addressed this with mention to the ancient knowledge of the Sumerian and Samal tribe in Mindanao that referred to a possible planetary collision that resulted with the formation of Asteroid Belt, esp. with the presence of C-type carbon-rich asteroids, my revolutionary rockety B) perspective of Continental Drift that debunks the Expanding Earth Theory, and its geological timeline that may possibly prove it.

Guest art rocket

I wish to reitarate further on the post above. My position can be defended when provided with venue to further solidify it. I still stand firm with my position and it will be vindicated. Relative to this thread, there is the need to sometimes transcend beyond conventional paradigms as it dwells on the complex macrocosmic level of events, this time extending beyond our Planetary boundary. And yet it would neither contradict with certain laws of Physics, and sometimes may even enhance it in the same manner revolutionary views have enabled this civilization to progress further and encounter much broader fields. Further expounding of views relative to this Thread may even fuse and enhance certain aspects, such as both the essence of Uniformitarianism and Catastrophism without one having to contradict the other.

Continuing further with my recent post, there is now the need to further discuss topics relative to the Thread with discussions on Twin Paradox, Time Dilation, Relativity, further principles behind carbon dating particularly outside cosmic influence (cosmic rays) as the Thread inevitably addresses it due to the broad interplanetary scope. for one, the trivia that while it would take 24 hours for Earth to make a complete revolution based on Earth time, it would actually take about 8 minutes when viewed from the Moon. these seeming counter-intuitive, paradoxes, but definitely FACTS are the kind of topics that must be discussed in my Thread.

I still remain steadfast with my position, and I can defend it. My concept of Lemurian Timeline is culled from personal research and being its proponent, will be in my prerogative to be in authority to defend it.

My previous account name seemed denied of access. I believe resuming my previous account rocket art should be justified so as to defend my position and further the real quest for truth, seemingly avant-garde it may seem but it will stand in position based on veracity and facts. I have already provided the links that would further open up more productive discussions relative to the thread.

As far as this Thread is concerned, I have already achieved tracing the timeline that should further enhance our perspective of our civilization even as far beyond in the Paleozoic era! it is something that may yet to be achieved by others, and will be further solidified with Facts and Veracity. Not an ordinary feat in itself but I have done it. In any event it may further be discussed in my blog Maharlikan.

I still stand firm with my position and it shall be vindicated.

My previous account name seemed denied of access. I believe resuming my previous account rocket art should be justified so as to defend my position and further the real quest for truth, seemingly avant-garde it may seem but it will stand in position based on veracity and facts. I have already provided the links that would further open up more productive discussions relative to the thread.

not cool rocket- you can't just open another account when there is a specific reason that you have been denied access.

This thread is temporarily closed and will only reopen if the staff deems fit. If you choose to start another thread on this subject, then your posting rights will be revoked.

Hey, my Thread is reopened again B) thanks Pamela and Mods.

However, due to more complicated fields it may curtail I may refrain from further discussing in this thread those concepts as Time Dilation, Twin Paradox, albeit exciting it may have been to share ideas with it, so as to simplify and prioritize with more crucial fields in addressing the issues pertaining to the Thread. May I inquire if science forums may already have threads that discussed about it, I may perhaps share ideas and inquire there instead.

As for this Thread I may resume discussing the topics of evidences as required. I'm still here, will be posting some stuffs (and be reminded of the rules too :P ) soon pertaining to the matter upon availability :thumbs_up

Edited by rocket art

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Congratulations :)

Thanks.

possible evidence on Mars:

NASA's Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter and Mars Global Surveyor have provided detailed information about the elevations and gravity of the Red Planet's northern and southern hemispheres. A new study using this information may solve one of the biggest remaining mysteries in the solar system: Why does Mars have two strikingly different kinds of terrain in its northern and southern hemispheres? The huge crater is creating intense scientific interest.

The mystery of the two-faced nature of Mars has perplexed scientists since the first comprehensive images of the surface were beamed home by NASA spacecraft in the 1970s. A giant northern basin that covers about 40 percent of Mars' surface, sometimes called the Borealis basin, is the remains of a colossal impact early in the solar system's formation, the new analysis suggests. At 8,500 kilometers (5,300 miles) across, it is about four times wider than the next-biggest impact basin known, the Hellas basin on southern Mars. An accompanying report calculates that the impacting object that produced the Borealis basin must have been about 2,000 kilometers (1,200 miles) across.

That's larger than Pluto. The impact gouged out a crater the size of the combined areas of Asia, Europe and Australia, researchers reported in the journal Nature. It appears to have held an ocean in the early days of the planet, before Mars lost so much of its atmosphere and the water either sublimated away or froze beneath the surface.

"This is an impressive result that has implications not only for the evolution of early Mars, but also for early Earth's formation," said Michael Meyer, the Mars chief scientist at NASA Headquarters in Washington. When the solar system was just maturing 4 billion years ago, big objects often smashed into one another. The formation of the Earth's Moon is attributed to a giant impact on the Earth by a Mars-sized body.

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2009/03/mars-discovery.html

image showing the stark contrast from both sides of Mars and the possibility that the other surface indeed once experienced intense "bombardment."

Edited by rocket art

As this 3-year-old article states, analysis of MRO data provides more evidence for the popular hypothesis that Mars’s North Polar Basin is a giant impact feature, and that the late heavy bombardment period about 4 billion years ago, was ... well ... heavy.

I don’t understand why this is in this thread, though, as all of this is Hadean eon stuff, much, much older than any ancient humans, or by all evidence, cellular biological life of any kind.