Science Forums

Http 500 Error On Reporting A Post

JMJones0424

The last two times I have tried to report a post, most recently just a few minutes ago, I have received an HTTP 500 internal server error after clicking on the submit button. Is there a problem with the reporting feature, or is it a failure for the server to return me to the post that I reported?

I am receiving all reported posts both from the members and the tests.

• 2 weeks later...

this is the message I am getting

Server error

The website encountered an error while retrieving http://scienceforums.com/index.php?app=core&module=reports&rcom=post&send=1. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.

Here are some suggestions:

Reload this webpage later.

HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.

i have also received a message saying I do not have permission to use that feature...

I tried to report a spammer and I got this message

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#20114] Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

• 2 weeks later...