Science Forums

This Is My Poem (Including Unified Field Theory)

uniontera

Uniontera number 2, 9, 11, 12 and 13, hope it helps. This is your so-called unified field theory.

Your physics just used the time as a unit. Time... so precious origin of our nature.

Theorist have their own soul in assumption. Theory is just a tool for making their dream come true.

And This is my soul.

"The light is a medium through which data of the time is transferred, and mass happens when different times coalesce." - uniontera

-----------Uniontera poem is to ferrari what big bang theory is to porsche.-----------

People can make an answer but there is no a reason. (This is your so-called free will.)

God can make a reason but there is no an answer. (This is your so-called destiny & chance.)

Sometimes I say, Newton's apple is more clever than Newton.

Let's go!

Time has two properties.

Progress(related to evolution) and Event(related to Creation) by turns.

and Probability exist between two properties.

Mobius strip explains it very well. (one progress, one event, one probability)

Look at this!

Chicken (event) Egg (progress) & Egg (event) Chicken (progress)

Schrodinger's cat was placed between one properties, just event. So, probability can not exist.

Wave-particle duality of light, also.

Progress / Event / Probability is a time. This is my trinity.

------

Does time have the shape? Does soul have the shape?

Everything has the shape but these two in the world.

So, I made a great assumption "Time is soul. (thinking, memory, etc.)"

It was the beginning of my UNIONTERA.

We know...

To our great discouragement, these doesn't have one way by us.

Time walked to the way of science. Soul walked to the way of religion.

Now, I propose a great reconciliation.

Light up candle for a second. A second of light exist permanently or not?

------

Einstein deceive our world.

I mean, why he didn't tell us this so easy common sense.

The only base which can be the cause of Einstein's assumption...

[Assumption] "principle of constancy of light velocity".

[The only base] "Time of light is different from the starting point time."

This base is not an assumption but a common sense. Can you see?

This common sense is a certain evidence for me.

This is my uniontera.

Existence is the time expressed by light itself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjmOw1Pnc4s

- Key Point -

1. When same times met ... Arrow A (This is your so-called "Energy". / Cause of Laser / Origin of Death / Reason of Chemical reaction)

2. When different times met ... Arrow B (This is your so-called "Mass". / Cause of Higgs boson / Origin of Life / Reason of Biological reaction / cf. Gravity, Sex)

3. The rose line is the beginning light. (result from Genesis 1:3)

4. The existence of different time. (result from relativity of light)

5. 2 dimension is not a space. (result from 2-axis, math)

6. Universe came from nothing. (result from No.5 / cf. Playing with bubbles)

6-1. A barrier[position] exist between the inner and outer bubbles. But universe do not have that barrier. (Cause of Inertia / Reason of Sun / Position of Antimatter / Origin of Fire / cf. Expansion, Conservation of parity, Time-reversal invariance)

6-2. Nothing is not a no existence. No existence is a zero dimension. There is two zero dimension. One has a position. The other doesn't have a position. These different positions were connected by something. That "something" is not a what but a way. (Cause of Light / cf. Ether)

7. Progress / Event / Probability is a time. (This is my trinity.)

8. Wave-particle duality of light, creation & evolution, uncertainty principle, etc. (result from No.7)

9. Coalescing of different times. (Cause of Rotation & Spin / Equator has plenty of time. / Origin of Colour / Reason of Reflection / cf. Strong interaction)

10. Your so-called "Black hole" is a wholly condensed time. (cf. Kerr spacetime)

11. The reason of your so-called "Magnetic field". (result from "step3 and 4")

11-1. The reason of your so-called "Dark matter". (result from "step3 to 4" / Energy-Mass duality / cf. Dark energy "step4 to 3")

12. The reason of your so-called "Electric field". (result from the crack of time / Same time's crack is a different time's connection. / Cause of Static electricity)

13. Your so-called "Space" is a crack of time. (result from No.12 / Cause of Lightning, Earthquake / Reason of Refraction / cf. Weak interaction)

13-1. The reason of your so-called "Capture & Decay". (result from No.13's crack of time / cf. Violation of time-reversal invariance)

13-2. The reason of No.6-2's "position & none position". (result from No13-1's "capture & decay")

13-3. The reason of No.13's space. (result from No.13-2's "position & none position" / cf. Noneconservation of parity)

14. Boundary is a crack of space. (result from No.13 / Same space's crack is a different time's contact. / Cause of Superfluid / cf. Fractal)

15. Boundary is nothing. Your so-called "Hole" is a boundary itself. Also, nothing is K=0 temperature. (result from No.14 / cf. Calabi-Yau, Hilbert space)

16. This is your so-called "Firewall". (result from No.15)

17. Leave the next with closed doors. - copyright ⓒ uniontera

Our nonsense has come from one time. Uniontera is a key.

English is not my first language, sorry!

If it is difficult to understand, just remember & enjoy "Hand touching everything is a time". This is the only one result of uniontera.

Off the charts on the crackpot index, not sure where this belongs, but certainly not here.

Your ramblings do not constitute a scientific theory. Before reposting a more coherent version, please consider what observations you are trying to explain, how you intend to test the validity of your explanations, and some predictions based on your explanation that can be tested to either provide support for or to falsify your explanation.

For example:

"Does time have the shape? Does soul have the shape? Everything has the shape but these two in the world."

Is not adequate support for the assertion

"So, I made a great assumption 'Time is soul. (thinking, memory, etc.)' It was the beginning of my UNIONTERA."

You have not provided any observations to support the existence of the soul. All non-existent things can be said to have no shape. Invisible pink unicorns have no shape, therefore time is an invisible pink unicorn? Doesn't quite hold up to scrutiny.

Dear JMJones0424 /

1. You told me, You have not provided any observations to support the existence of the soul.

(I told you the soul doesn't have the shape. How can I provide you any observation?)

2. You told me, Invisible pink unicorns have no shape.

(You can draw the unicorn with your hand. Am I right?)

I can draw a soul just as well as I can draw an invisible pink unicorn. Please find attached below my artistic rendering of both.

How does this explain time? You failed to respond to my request. In order to be a scientific theory, your ideas should explain current observations at least as well as current theories, and you should provide a means for testing your ideas. I do not see a scientific theory. I see rambling that only has meaning if the reader is willing to take the writer's word as revelatory fact rather than as statements that can be supported by evidence.

Dear belovelife /

Uniontera number 2, 9 and 13, hope it helps. This is your so-called matter.

Uniontera number 6-1, hope it helps. This is your so-called 4 dimension. (cf. expansion)

Uniontera number 6-2, hope it helps. This is your so-called light.

Uniontera number 9, hope it helps. This is an origin of colour. (This is a reason of reflection.)

Uniontera number 11-1, hope it helps. This is your so-called dark E&M.

Uniontera number 13, hope it helps. This is your so-called space. (This is a reason of refraction.)

Uniontera number 15, hope it helps. This is your so-called 2 dimension.

...etc.