Science Forums

HCNA *cancelled*

Tormod

Due to unexpected circumstances, the HCNA05 is sadly cancelled.

Yvonne and myself will be in NYC from May 11-15, so if anyone would like to meet up for pizza or a chat, I'm there! I'll also pass through New Jersey and go down to North Carolina (and back up via Baltimore), so feel free to contact me either here or via PM.

I'm sorry this is happening but luckily we didn't exactly have 100 attendees waiting. Hopefully we can make another HCNA happen in the future.

Edit: For those not in the know, "HCNA05" = Hypography Convention North America 2005, which was supposed to happen in NYC on May 13-14.

Kabummer! Hey Tormod, how's about rounding us up for another Hypochatathon? I missed the last (first) one...

Maybe you can post some pics of the planetarium or the two of you at various restaurants and points of interest so that we can vicariously enjoy your trip...

Cheers,

Buffy

Kabummer! Hey Tormod, how's about rounding us up for another Hypochatathon? I missed the last (first) one...

Sure thing! Good idea. Maybe this Sunday?

Maybe you can post some pics of the planetarium or the two of you at various restaurants and points of interest so that we can vicariously enjoy your trip...

:) Yeah, right.