Science Forums

Hi

mpc755

Hi,

My username was derived from my initials and my kids ages when I created my first email account. I like to ski.

I started a thread titled 'Aether Displacement' in the Strange Claims Forum.

I originally called it spacial displacement to denote it is space which is displaced by matter. Overtime I realized that could cause confusion as to what exactly was being displaced. Since it is that which physically occupies 'empty' space which is displaced by matter, I renamed it to aether displacement. For awhile, I renamed it again to dark matter displacement since I understand aether has mass. I renamed it back to aether displacement since what is presently postulated as non-baryonic dark matter is incorrectly thought to travel with matter. Matter moves through the aether.

The basics of aether displacement are: Aether has mass. Aether physically occupies three dimensional space unoccupied by matter. Aether is physically displaced by matter. Aether is not at rest when displaced. Aether displaced by matter exerts force toward matter. Force exerted toward matter by aether displaced by matter is gravity.

As I was on forums putting forth this correct understanding of gravity I would be asked questions such as what occurs in a double slit experiment. It was instantly intuitively obvious to me a moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave.

Understanding what occurs physically in nature to cause gravity and the observed behaviors in a double slit experiment form the foundation of aether displacement.

Thanks.

Mike