Science Forums

Urgent National Security Issue Needs Attention In Dietary Science, Please Read.?

I hold a dietary and evolutionary non formal education. I claim to be one of the most unmeasurable intelligences in the world. I suffer a severe form of deductive reasoning autism due to environmental damages caused by this dietary screw up that nobody seems to be aware of. It has been documented over my life that I suffer severe intelligence dysfunction.

Now that I have fought against the medical system in the USA for 2 years with no light at the end of any tunnel, I am begging for help to bring the pure science of this issue to the attention of anyone who will listen.

It is easy for them to discredit me in the field of mental illness I have exhibit ted all my life. I have cured myself with pure genetic sciences. I have studies so many related topics to this issue, I know I am correct. I have read world wide University script on Aspergers, sociology, anthropology, immunology, psychiatry and psychology, and so much science, just keep thinking any word to do with ology and apply it to me!

What this can mean is such an increase in life span and mental and physical health to the species has been genetically documented and nobody seems any wiser to include the health care commissioner of the state of Connecticut.

HLA DQ2 80%. HLA DQ8 10 to 15%. This is the conclusive test, instituted by Dr. Alessio Fasano who teaches US doctors at the U. of Maryland in his home country of Italy.

We as a species are now a known race of celiac potential people. Why is Codex still advising the FDA for us to eat the poisonous grassy diet of the herbivore?