Science Forums

The Future Of Medicine

abilify1

By: Abilify1

Statistics show that placebo medicine in most cases can be 50% as good as real medicine. Placebo medication is usually a sugar pill and in cases to prove the medicines effectiveness they give 50% of participants a placebo and the other 50% the real thing.

A placebo medication would be tricking the mind into thinking its the real thing but if you know its a placebo it ruined the effect.

Why a placebo will work is because the person holds a belief on the conscious level that the medicine will work because we were told by a doctor that it will.

Right now there is about a 50% margin of effectiveness.. most medication when explaining what the drug does to your brain or body will tell you they don't know exactly why the medication will work and what it does and will do it using sneaky words.

BUT this opens the door to the future of medicine.

If a placebo is that strong of a belief on a conscious level just from believing what a doctor told you then imagine what a programmed subconscious medicine will do.

Ive took the pleasure in testing this theory out myself.. How long it takes for a programmed medicine to work is unknown but you can still take it from day 1 and each day its effect will grow each day you take it.

I got into this because I was researching drugs to make you smart because Ive been watching the trailer for the upcoming movie "limitless" where a person takes a drug to unlock 100% of the brains potential and I wanted to be like the guy in the movie.. I knew it had to be possible.

I knew if I have a completely fake drug and told myself it would make me smart it would have ruined the effect.. So I did some researching and found 2 legal things that are considered to make you more smart(smart drugs) and I could buy them at my local drug store without a prescription.

The 2 drugs are Ginkgo Biloba and Ginseng. Ginkgo Improves blood flow and oxygen into your brain improving memory and cognitive functions. While Ginseng in some studys showed improved memory and mental performance.

So the 2 together make a "Smart" drug but wont make you "Feel" and "Act" like your intelligent

and thats the whole other part of being intelligent is believing in your intelligence.

So now I had my experiment set up with a drug I believe will help me become extremely intelligent and isn't a complete lie but with an added boost of a strong programmed belief that it will improve my focus, smarts, intelligence,creativity,and will make me think of new ideas easily.

This can be used for almost any medication that anyone is taken to improve results.

Ive started to write my book thats one of my goals on my vision board. I understanding conversations way more then before and understand people more and conversation comes easily and my thoughts are made into conversation easier and ideas are acted and expanded on with almost no effect. Focused on my task/s is increased. My vocabulary is increasing when before I sometimes would have a loose for words in a conversation.

This IS the future of medicine.

Making a sleep tape

Play while you sleep ONLY

Google "Text 2 Speech" and record the following lines or your own thought out POSITIVE statements for the following:

Smart drug:

"When I take my smart drug combination I feel smart and intelligent" "I now feel focused and intelligent because of my smart drug combination" "I have laser focus thanks to my smart drug combination" " My smart drug combination makes me more intellectual and improves my conversation skills and speeds up my thinking skills" "After taking my smart drug combination I am overall more smart, intelligent, focused, and quick"