Science Forums

Satanic Linux - Is This For Real?

enorbet2

Greetings Friends

I have to admit with some consternation that I really can't tell for certain if this site is a parody to be laughed at or if I should just be shocked if it is for real. You really owe it to yourself to peruse this conundrum. I wonder if we should have a poll!

http://shelleytherepublican.com/category/education/technical/linux

Greetings Friends

I have to admit with some consternation that I really can't tell for certain if this site is a parody to be laughed at or if I should just be shocked if it is for real. You really owe it to yourself to peruse this conundrum. I wonder if we should have a poll!

http://shelleytherepublican.com/category/education/technical/linux

If Satan would exist I´ll assume that Satan would occupy the very site you linked to your thread.

Certainly felt a couple dozen iq points disappear, luckily, quickly casting and iq regain spell i rolled 2 d10s got doubles and rolled again on a double cast to regain my iq back. I'm also going to spend 7 points to play a DNS Demon sorcery which blocks the dns resolution of that website, the card allows me to go through my deck and summon a Lord of Sanity Deamon that will deal a Deathtouch to any browser trying to visit that url, and with that i will throw down the Feather of Phoenix to bring back the demon in case it gets killed.

Aaaaand my turn is now over...

I am, ofcourse, a level 31 Sourcerer with 90 magic, 20 charisma and 135 hit points, I have a Helm of Disintegration and do an extra 1d10 damage as my half-elf mage sidekick wields my +12 Holy Avenger.

Goodness gracious - do I share a planet with such idiots?

Although, to be fair, I'm sure it's a parody. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. Here's a little snipped from their Ubuntu review:

Ubunto first complained that it did not have any Wine and then kept asking for me to type in “root password” – this was a bizarre charade of security especially given that the user-name I had created was not even called root! Why should a computer require wine in order to run – we have no plans to test the effects of giving wine to a computer.

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. This must be parody. Because the alternative is unthinkable.