Science Forums

What would you do in full Immersion Virtual Reality

JoeRoccoCassara

I've always wanted to experience jumping over skyscrapers, bench pressing a thousand pounds with one arm, sprinting at hundreds of miles per hour, things that Superman would do.

Or experience life with super intellegence, getting straight A's from 6th grade until 12th grade, flawlessly.

Do you have exciting new things you'd like to experience while fully immersed in virtual reality?

I would get out of it and the do what I can in reality.. best described as "not being a Superman"

An experience in virtual reality can only give you another experience, VR can be character building, you can rest easier now that you know exactly what being superman is like, if it gives you that knowledge whose to say it wasn't real.

I've always wanted to experience jumping over skyscrapers, bench pressing a thousand pounds with one arm, sprinting at hundreds of miles per hour, things that Superman would do.

Or experience life with super intellegence, getting straight A's from 6th grade until 12th grade, flawlessly.

Do you have exciting new things you'd like to experience while fully immersed in virtual reality?

I think I would just fly. Like I do occasionally in my dreams.