Science Forums

Swine Flu Hoax revisited - Racoon was right

Racoon

So you have data on the product line profits for swine flu vaccine for all the drug companies that produced it? And you can show that those numbers represent a significant proportion of their profits?

Love to see the data, dear....without such data, all you just said is, "stupid to spend a thin dime on something that is not absolutely certain to leave you with a 1 in 20 chance of dying by the end of the year."

Thanks, I'll take my chances on "enriching" pharmaceutical companies--who seem to have little interest in being involved unless their arms are heavily twisted--and feel free to call those who refuse to cooperate on public health a danger to society.

http://www.medicalvoices.org/ru/vaccination/articles/swine-flu-vaccine-makers-to-profit-50-billion-a-year.html

Self-righteous victims invite extra nails, :hihi:

Buffy

All the major pharmas posted record profits who had anything to do with the Vaccine. Stock prices UP!

They now say people who died of other causes might have been mislabeled as 'Swine Flu' Cases to promote the scare.

Don't play dumb.. The Vaccine makers made out like Bandits.

PLus there was NO evidence that the Swine Flu Vaccine actually gave anyone any protection, such as seasonal flu vaccines seldom do because of the strain variation from season to season. .

Plus there could have been untold items in those vaccines that an unaware public may not have known about when they took them.

Many suspect, but it will take time to prove, if their kids end up Autistic or the parents become Sterile afterwords... That who really knows what they put in those things.. 'Adjuvents' is the word that people disagree upon.

I say question your Mass Media sources .. MNSBC, CBS, ABC and such outlets peddle Bullshit News.

So you have data on the product line profits for swine flu vaccine for all the drug companies that produced it? And you can show that those numbers represent a significant proportion of their profits?

Love to see the data, dear....without such data, all you just said is, "stupid to spend a thin dime on something that is not absolutely certain to leave you with a 1 in 20 chance of dying by the end of the year."

Thanks, I'll take my chances on "enriching" pharmaceutical companies--who seem to have little interest in being involved unless their arms are heavily twisted--and feel free to call those who refuse to cooperate on public health a danger to society.

Self-righteous victims invite extra nails, :hihi:

Buffy

Swine Flu Vaccine Makers to Profit $50 Billion a Year

I Know you really believe me Buffy when I say WHO and US Government want to screw us over.

That whole Eugenics program they covertly do...

Don't Take any Wooden Nickels

I'll copy paste the articles I read so I can easily post them later.. But they are out there. They Haven't Cybersecurity Billed Alternative media out quite yet . The culprits are still hiding in plain sight.