Science Forums

I think I may have an analogy that can better illustrate this model

Christopher

I think I may have an analogy that can better illustrate this model , and explain the phases { vesica attractor }

Here’s a little known fact……… one of the very first mediums that man developed to communicate with was light waves…… no kidding!

A hundred thousand years before fiber optic cable man developed whites in his eyes so they could signal to one another thoughts……. by the subtle nuances expressed by the shape and intensity in these flashes of light. The eyes became the windows to the soul.

Then as we all know we harnessed sound waves to communicate even more complex thoughts in language.

We then did something completely fundamental to evolution and at the same time astonishing, we developed a way to capture and contained these waves!

A simple clay tablet captured the sound and light of the universe into words.

This manifested space held a world between worlds. This is the essence of the vesica attractor.

A shared space for information to pass between two separate fields. An overlapping area of information focused into a central stable point.

This point than emanates its own wave function to any that can read it. Today right at this very moment you are looking deeply into a vesica attractor. This computer is the direct result of that clay tablet.

You are probably asking yourself that’s real interesting but what’s it got to do with your fossil find and your convoluted theory on evolution!

Everything, this is the same process that created life itself, but instead of people being connected, the universe was connecting itself to itself the separate fields were the elemental particles representing by myriads of tiny vesica attractors [cells] emerging from the elemental quantum soup. The other field is the macrocosm of stars planets black holes all emanating a spectrum of waves. I believe light waves probably initiated the formation of the first photosynthetic cells.

This is not what my manuscript deals with specifically, but I have been clear that life forms around a wave function.

What my paper deals with specifically is a complex assemblages of cells that form around water waves and oolitic spheres. These waves are still pulsing at this very moment as you breath in, and breath out, as your heart beats to this rhythm of a primordial ocean. This is a contained wave trapped in a circuit captured by billions of tiny vesica attractors in the form of a cellular matrix that also crystallized and capture the universe of light sound and memory.

We not only capture and contain these waves, they are the fundamental forces that created us and sustains us.

We are emanating connecting points, between the universe within and the universe all around us........ We are the universes clay tablet.