Science Forums

Church

A23

It's maybe machine limited, they are no human guards. A bit like the legend of remus but instead of animal taking care of babies, human arrive in a world where there are only machines/bots.

:D so thens; either on the singular clue of your "CH", or that in combination with a false memory that you had said as much in introduction, i took you to be in china. :clue: fortunately now, i have a friend from geneva who informed me that CH is Confederatio Helvetica = Switzerland. mein Fehler. :turtle: ( ¿oder ist das mon erreur? :hihi:)

so european bots fostering lostlings then is it? or is that foundlings? stolen-lings? :eek: do the machines make the babies from scratch?

something about money you said was western. polynesians on yap used money-stones, & native americans had wampum.

Yap - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

wampum - definition of wampum by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

do the machines use the babies like money? :detective:

well, i have to reread all this in my new realization. :hyper: context is everything. :sherlock: :read:

I read somewhere that methods of conquiring is by separing/dividing. I wonder if this comes from east or west, since to separate groups, the state use the fact that people want to be richer and let some believe. (physically).

more msuings from a turtle's cave. on re-reading this quote, plato & his republic come to mind. i don't recall which book(s), but here is an online version of the whole lot. >> The Republic by Plato - Read Online - The Literature Page

as luck has it i have been using that link for reference to a discussion of morality in a conversation elsewhere with a phd reading republic on a toilet. :sherlock: anyway, i digress.

paraphrasing plato from what i recall, if we equate your conquering with ruling, then plato advocated the rulers coming not from the rich, but from the "natural" intellectuals whom he refers to as philosopher-kings. now i don't recall if he advocated restricting reproduction to certain classes, but he did advocate the rulers taking children from their parents at about age 10, and then they the philosopher-kings would test the children and assign them to whatever training they deemed appropriate for a life career.

so it goes . . . . . :detective: