Science Forums

There are 2 types of people in the world...

paigetheoracle

Those who are beautiful, young, charming, intelligent, witty, vivacious, productive, masterful and wise.

And those who... enhh :shrug: who cares?

I used to be young, beautiful, charming, vivacious, productive - now I'm just masterful and wise (Skip the last bit after the jokes and witty/ intelligent*)

* Thought I was until I got all that flak!

There are two types of people in the world - those who sit at home with nothing better to do with their time than come up with inane threads like this and those who come home from a hard days work, and like nothing better to do with their time ,than to relax reading inane threads like this!

OK! I am one of those, (most fun I've had all day. [at work]) LOL

now I have to post 27 and finnish reading this thread. :shrug:

As this seems a common quote, even by me, can anyone think of funny quotes for this or has it already been done to death?

When I first read this I though it might of been a bit of a dead horse!

Bu t as I read through the post "The wit, the humor, the fun of it all" ...

I would like to thank paigetheoracle for this thread and all who posted, Thank you.

There are 2 types of people in the world...

Those who babble incisively ... and those who read these post giggle quietly to them selfs and move along. ;-)

How come Angel Eyes never said it?

Because he was The Bad, and they never admit to there being two sides of anything... :shrug:

...those who throw and those who sweep...

When two hunters go after the same prey, they usually end up shooting each other in the back. And we don't want to shoot each other in the back, :shrug:

Buffy

...us, and THEM.

Those bastards...

What's wrong with us bastards? You prejudiced or something?

There are two types of people in the world - those who think you're talking about them and are being complimentary or derogatory, and those who only hear the exact and neutral facts as they apply to anything or anyone (scientists/ sane)