Science Forums

HELP? Article request.

HELLO. I am having difficulty in obtaining two studies that I need for my thesis. My school does not have access with these journals. I only have the abstract with me. However, I can now see the importance of having the whole journal for me to read. Does anyone have access with these articles? I would be eternally greatful if you send it to my email.

plainbrownbox [at] yahoo.com

Pierson, E.W, and R.B. Clark. “Contamination of Laboratory Glassware With Iron.” Communication in Soil Science and Plant Analysis, 14:12:1201-1206, Department of Agronomy, University of Nebraska, Lincoln,NE, December 1983.

Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis

The full text of " Contamination of Laboratory Glassware With Iron" from Communications in soil science and plant analysis (ISSN 0010-3624) is available in a pdf file from Informaworld. There is a fee.

I accessed the article through a library I have a professional relationship with. You should be able to gain access through the library at the institution where you are getting your degree. If you have any problems, please let us know. I have helped people get journal access for many years and can get this one if your college can't.

But I don't see how you can have problems, since the article is online. Go to the Reference Desk or Interlibrary Loan and tell them what I have told you. Persistence is important.

Good luck.

--lemit