Science Forums

A stalker just found me here

This should have been private to the staff, but "contact" didn't actually get me in contact in private. (I'm a computer dummy.)

Today I received a PM from a longtime stalker with several aliases, and he wants me to know that he is watching me here too...

And he is glad that Modest straightened me out on cosmology.

He cites how the Bang/Crunch cosmology will not work... as Modest so helpfully pointed out...

But he did not get that it might take a few more billions of years to see evidence of an implosion in the present isotropy.

He called me a liar in the PM for all my "claims" and implicitly promises to give me as much hell here as he can, under cover of whatever new alias.

For tracking info:

His user name (most frequently) at MySpace was (is?... I don't go there...) "Six Strings." He harassed me at "The Genius Forum" under the name "Ramayana", as he called himself in the pm.

His message was the usual sinister melodrama (Like the history of "Ramayana") being here to take me down in the name of science.

I hope someone here can cut him off at the pass. You will know his posts, regardless of user name as being the most powerful flamethrower here. (And he likes to use "prolly" for probably.)

He is the worst troll in the distorted name of science I have ever encountered.

Michael

While some may insist that all data points are irrelevant, and the truth is the opposite of what the data indicates, it is useful to examine it anyway. People earn their reputations, and it is often difficult to escape them once established, and darned near impossible if one does not change one's behavior.

You may wish to invest in a mirror.

We have already checked on the background of Mr. Cyrano Jones. He is a licensed asteroid locator and prospector. He's never broken the law, at least not severely, and for the past seven years, with his one-man spaceship, he's obtained a marginal living by buying and selling rare merchandise, including, unfortunately, tribbles, ;)

Buffy

Michael, for a genius, you really are one of the dumbest people I've ever met:

For tracking info:

His user name (most frequently) at MySpace was (is?... I don't go there...) "Six Strings."

Yet, a mere few months ago, post #46 of the Bang/Crunch Revisited thread, you claimed that:

The "infinite density" of matter is a bogus concept. I debunked Hawking's "Infinite matter density in a point of zero volume*" (at Myspace) several months before he abandoned his "singularity" theory of cosmic origin and joined the M-theory camp.

Irrefutable evidence that the esteemed brother mik i el is a liar, and do, indeed, frequent the pages of MySpace. A dedicated member, he spends enough time there to prove Stephen Hawkins wrong. That is a feat not casually done in a matter of a few minutes.

Why the need to lie, Mike?

You are the only person responsible for the creation of your online footprint, reputation and history. Given the above, I can thus not fault the following member (Prince) from GeniusForums:

Mikiel I liken to a dungbeetle, his posts are his rolled up balls of ****.

Mike, I'm being harsh. But, like I said, the power to fix this lies with you, your actions, your postings, your integrity, and your insight into matters you post about. Only you can fix it. And if you piss people off enough that they feel the need to follow you around to expose the truth of who and what you are, then I can hardly blame them.

If I was you, I'd change my online name and start acting and behaving in such a way that stalkers don't feel the need to follow me around.

Michael

Oh come now, Mike. Quit the melodramatics. I know of at least one worse.

Thanks a lot for the support, folks. (Not!)

I have never lied here or on any other forum.

Me:

The "infinite density" of matter is a bogus concept. I debunked Hawking's "Infinite matter density in a point of zero volume*" (at Myspace) several months before he abandoned his "singularity" theory of cosmic origin and joined the M-theory camp.

Boerseun:

Irrefutable evidence that the esteemed brother mik i el is a liar, and do, indeed, frequent the pages of MySpace. A dedicated member, he spends enough time there to prove Stephen Hawkins wrong. That is a feat not casually done in a matter of a few minutes.

What "irrefutable evidence?" I did indeed expose Hawking's,"Infinite matter density in a point of zero volume" (his words... look it up on his site) at MySpace several months before he endorsed Turok and Steinhardt's M-Theory book and cosmology, abandoning his singularity theory of cosmic origin.

I originally misquoted him at Myspace as saying "infinite mass (sans "density") in..." an honest mistake quickly pointed out by "Six Strings" and corrected by me to the above quote.

All this calling me a liar is slander, which is quite acceptable to the staff here, with maybe two exceptions in freeztar and Pamela, to whom I am thankful.

Michael

BTW, How is the following an acceptable insult here:

Michael, for a genius, you really are one of the dumbest people I've ever met:

It is true that my IQ scores were SBIS: 170 and WAIS: 178, and that my Graduate Record exam score was 99th percentile... and I do have two masters degrees.

What some don't understand is that my deficiency in math and computer use, and some other areas are standard for a "polymath" profile.

Get over it, Boerseun.

M

Michael I am not following this or the threads you are active at all (just by chance, nothing against you, I just know that I did not read too many of your posts). All I see here is that there is someone who needs to brag about his IQ-scores (I do not even care to analyze for more than a few seconds if it is true or invented, I just don't really care), which is enough for me not to take that person as really serious.

You know, it might be that you need to say this to get self-confidence, because in the past you were never accepted (or any other logical and good reason); but whatever the reason is, it comes over as bragging with the well known side-effects...

Michael, please calm down, no one here will fault you if your IQ is 80 or 180, it's being honest, willing to listen to others and backing up your claims that matter here. I have followed your posts, most of it was beyond me but what some other person from some other forum says or thinks does not matter. What matters is what you do here. Throttle back on the persecution claims and ignore anyone who flames you, flamers will be dealt with here, it doesn't matter who you are or who they are. That sort of thing is just against the rules!

Michael I am not following this or the threads you are active at all (just by chance, nothing against you, I just know that I did not read too many of your posts). All I see here is that there is someone who needs to brag about his IQ-scores (I do not even care to analyze for more than a few seconds if it is true or invented, I just don't really care), which is enough for me not to take that person as really serious.

You know, it might be that you need to say this to get self-confidence, because in the past you were never accepted (or any other logical and good reason); but whatever the reason is, it comes over as bragging with the well known side-effects...

So do you think it would be appropriately "modest" for me to roll over and play dead as staff and others here call me a liar (without access to my stats... a firewall against all this animosity invading my personal life... because I challenge authority and disagree with the party line ( "all is relative") and the dogma that space and time (and both together) are real entities constituting a malleable medium?

I am "one of the dumbest people (Boerseun has) ever met" because I disagree with him about what time and space (and both together) are. He has no idea what cosmos as a whole beyond local "frames of reference" might be stuck as he is on time delay and on lightspeed limit as all we can ever know about the cosmos. (We can at least think beyond that, which i do.) I'm sure he and the staff as a whole will continue to call any cosmology beyond "local observation" various names like "snake oil", "dumb" and worse.

This gives me an idea for a new thread in the "philosophy of science" section. I think I will call it:

Beyond Relativity: Non-local (universal) Presentism (as an expanded philosophical perspective for science.)

I have always "questioned authority"... even as a very young child. It will not stop any time soon just because of the intimidation, personal insults and slander by party line textbook "scientists" here.

Michael

Mooney,

by and large, people get the treatment that they have earned and that they deserve.

In your case, that is most certainly true.

Your credibility (with most of us) is as near zero as a troll can get.

The fact that you have multiple "stalkers" roaming the Internet, warning the innocent of your checkered past is not at all surprising. I'm even considering the possibility of becoming a "stalker" myself, such as the one who informed us of you. I would certainly have the satisfaction of knowing I was helping to build a better world, opposing the agents of superstition, ignorance and delusion. I would also like to put together a "training" presentation that I can take from website to website, showing the newbies and the innocent how to spot TWATs -- Trolls, Whackos and Thumpers. I have a vision that in a few years, I might help educate the SCILLs (Scientifically Curious, Intelligent and Logically Lucid) to recognize the signature behavior of TWATs, and to band together so that no foothold is allowed for their contagion.

And when then happens, Mooney, gosh... it'll be like going to that bar named Cheers. Everybody will know your name. How cool is that?

And then nobody will have to "stalk" you anymore.

from the rules

3.If you want to refute someone's claims, please stay calm and point out where you think they went wrong, and what kind of proof you base your own opinion on.

10.Rude and offensive behaviour is not tolerated and might lead to instant banning (at the discretion of the forum staff). This includes forum posts, e-mails to users, messages in the chatroom, and private messages.

Also, we will not accept racist, sexist, hateful, or derogatory posts. Such posts may be deleted or edited without further notice. Violations of these ground rules might lead to banning without further notice. It is always a good idea to lurk around a bit before you start posting.

in order to avoid further violations of our rules, this thread will now be closed

This should have been private to the staff, but "contact" didn't actually get me in contact in private. (I'm a computer dummy.)

Today I received a PM from a longtime stalker with several aliases, and he wants me to know that he is watching me here too...

Just wondering, did you think about using the "Private Message" function to contact someone on staff privately the same way your alleged stalker used it to contact you in private?